TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

1. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Great Dive!

2. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Agreed. It’s high time folks stop making excuses for Lunsford, DeBesse and Sloan. Two years in a row we control our own destiny for the division and two years in a row Lunsford and company manage to piss it away. TK overpaid for mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Eagle View Post
    I appreciate your passion, but this crap is indefensible.

3. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Well end up with a field goal

4. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Chad should do the honorable thing and resign so we don’t owe him the $ for the buyout that we need to hire a real coach.

5. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBIRD73 View Post
    We need a complete Athletic Dept clean-out. AD, all football coaches. Rifle team is OK.
    You’re going to get power eagle stirred up now. This thread is only for football.

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    I feel like this is a repeat of 2017 @ U Mass , what do you think Garns?
    game 11 and we can't come close to stopping the pass with 2 preseason all SB DB's? It ain't good. Our offense well, injuries or not, has been offensive. I have no idea of what we are going to do over the off season but we better find some studs, get them in here. Better go JUCO hard. Bottom line, I really don't know what to think, after that Appy game it was all in front of us, boy have we pooped.

7. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

On the bright side, App State feels even worse about their loss to us.

This is pathetic
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Their receiver has already made two one handed catches...we’ve dropped three balls that have hit our guys in the hands. Unbelievable

10. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    game 11 and we can't come close to stopping the pass with 2 preseason all SB DB's? It ain't good. Our offense well, injuries or not, has been offensive. I have no idea of what we are going to do over the off season but we better find some studs, get them in here. Better go JUCO hard. Bottom line, I really don't know what to think, after that Appy game it was all in front of us, boy have we pooped.
    Seems to be a recurring them with all of our sport teams.