TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Officiating Crew?

Default Re: Officiating Crew?

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Yep.

Every single one of these guys is a straight arrow.

You bet.

(or someone does.)

https://footballscoop.com/news/there...eaking-pac-12/.

(this particular article reminds me of a no-flag just this last weekend. Some guy definitely did that to Werts. Not nearly as hard, but exactly the same thing.)

You guys exhibit a really strong faith in the honesty/integrity of those clowns.

Or you have just painted yourselves into a really silly corner.

Cheating/betting/throwing games absolutely happens. Always has, always will.

Just because these guys haven’t been caught (yet) doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

I really don’t think any officials anywhere randomly this incompetent. So many examples, all season long.

I think cheating/betting/dirty officiating is much more common at our level. We get far less attention than entire P5s. Conveniently, the sun belt refuses season after season to address the “quality” of officiating. Perfect conditions for dirty officials.

But “these guys are all as clean as the wind-driven snow, because that’s the opposite of what JC’s saying!!!!!”
    You're right. This is really important. Do you mind if I give you a quick suggestion?

If you dunk the official in a deep well of water and they don't drown, it means they're not a witch.

I SAW LIZZIE PROCTER SPEAKING WITH THE DEVIL!

Yep.

You bet.

(or someone does.)

(this particular article reminds me of a no-flag just this last weekend. Some guy definitely did that to Werts. Not nearly as hard, but exactly the same thing.)

You guys exhibit a really strong faith in the honesty/integrity of those clowns.

Just because these guys haven’t been caught (yet) doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

I really don’t think any officials anywhere randomly this incompetent. So many examples, all season long.

I think cheating/betting/dirty officiating is much more common at our level. We get far less attention than entire P5s. Conveniently, the sun belt refuses season after season to address the “quality” of officiating. Perfect conditions for dirty officials.

But “these guys are all as clean as the wind-driven snow, because that’s the opposite of what JC’s saying!!!!!”
    I swear...not a day goes by that you don’t prove just who you are. Well...except for that short period when you were banned.

Yep.

You bet.

(or someone does.)

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by gwinnetteagle88 View Post
    It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain
    Sometimes I just have to hit "show post" just to see the quality gold underneath...
    Lee Jones
    C/O 2012 B.M. in Music Ed
    Crawford, Ga
    Section C
    OAS AAS LLS

5. Default Re: Officiating Crew?

Yep.

You bet.

(or someone does.)

I wish you would think about what you're saying!! People go to prison for doing exactly what you're saying. Every sun belt game is on some form of tv. That makes it extremely hard to do what you're accusing them of. That situation was by someone at pac-12 HQ. I hope wherever it is that you're employed, you don't get criticized as much as you criticize the officials. All of us on here have acknowledged that there have been and will continue to be missed calls. That's called human error. I wish YOU WOULD OFFICIATE A SPORT and then come back and tell us how hard it is. It's stuff like this that you post that drives people crazy on here. I hope and pray that you really aren't like this in everyday life.

Maybe that’s right.

And I’ll agree. To a point.

That point is where major games swing on a couple calls.

We all know what happened at UGA, and they won because of that silly *** call. That was very purposeful.

I was at GT. The call on Ellison’s pass was bad. Happened smack in front of me. Definitely a bad call.

Sometimes a game really hinges on a call or two.

Sure is strange how many P5s we were leading at the 2:00 mark, and yeeeeeah. Sloppy officiating. Bad luck. Again and again.

It’s definitely a factor when the game is close. Most definitely
    Don’t forget that bs backward pass pitch fumble at Tech that was clearly a forward pass. We had those points but the refs were sipping coffee and choking down doughnuts on that one

Quote Originally Posted by StatesboroBluesman View Post
    Don’t forget that bs backward pass pitch fumble at Tech that was clearly a forward pass. We had those points but the refs were sipping coffee and choking down doughnuts on that one
    This was a case of a replay official interjecting himself into a game with a weak referee allowing him to have his way. It happened on several plays. Replay “over ruled” the call in the field.

8. Default Re: Officiating Crew?

I can not remember worse..

Most of those calls went in our favor.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Garbage *** refs today.

Guy couldn't even remember the word for declined.