TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Conference Championship

Default Re: Conference Championship

Man, how great would it be for App to have beaten 2 P5's and be ranked in the CFP yet not even go to the conference championship? Things that make you day dream...

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBIRD73 View Post
    At this point I think this is a moot point as we may very well not get to 6 wins let alone 7.
    You were saying???
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by EagleTeacher View Post
    I admire everyone analyzing possible paths to the conference title game.
    That's not even on my mind right now. After yesterday's performance, I'm honestly wondering if we can win any of the remaining three to reach bowl eligibility.
    We have seemed like such a Jeckyll & Hyde team this year. Come within a few seconds of knocking off Minnesota, go to the Rock and whip up on App. And barely squeak by a couple of bad teams before getting taken to the woodshed by Troy.
    We could win out, or we could lose out... and I wouldn't really be shocked either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by GSCEagle View Post
    Excellent post. On the 19 hour drive to Troy, we kept saying we could, based on the team that went to Boone, we could win out the season! Unless of course we become the 2018 post App. St. Eagles, which we're half way to repeating.
    TALON - I can understand both Eagle Teachers & GSCEagle's thinking. GSU has been up and down all year. After GSU beat #25 App. State I really thought we had a great chance of beating Troy & yet it looked like GSU retained nothing. Then last weekend we completely blew out the other team & didn't let up in the 4th but stoked the boiler with fat lighter & pored moonshine on the fire. It is hard to determine which GSU team will show up from week to week.

**Still I am a GSU FAN and say we will win out until PROVEN otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleEagle View Post
    At this point, I just hope we beat Ga St.
    TALON - We must not HOPE to beat G-State we have to beat them!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    TALON - I can understand both Eagle Teachers & GSCEagle's thinking. GSU has been up and down all year. After GSU beat #25 App. State I really thought we had a great chance of beating Troy & yet GSU it looked like nothing no thing stuck. Then last weekend we completely blew out the other team & didn't let up in the 4th but stoked the boiler with fat lighter & pored moonshine on the fire. It is hard to determine which GSU team will show up from week to week.

TALON - We must not HOPE to beat G-State we have to beat them!
    Absolutely this!!!

TALON - I can understand both Eagle Teachers & GSCEagle's thinking. GSU has been up and down all year. After GSU beat #25 App. State I really thought we had a great chance of beating Troy & yet GSU it looked like nothing no thing stuck. Then last weekend we completely blew out the other team & didn't let up in the 4th but stoked the boiler with fat lighter & pored moonshine on the fire. It is hard to determine which GSU team will show up from week to week.

****TALON - We must not HOPE to beat G-State we have to beat them!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEX2 View Post
    Absolutely this!!!
    GOT THAT RIGHT. ;-)
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed