TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Conference Championship

Default Re: Conference Championship

We could still get to 10 wins....
    Crazy? Maybe so, but...

Winning out doesn't require us to be world beaters.

App slipping up against 1 of the next three wouldn't take a miracle either, though I'd gladly take any Devine intervention on our behalf.

Then a likely rematch with ULL? It's hard to beat a team twice. And this time we'd have WK3.

We'd be sitting 9-4 headed into the New Orleans bowl.
    That's my plan anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyschool View Post
    I live in East Texas and can't afford to drive to AZ.. like a 10 + how drive just for me
    Where are you in East TX?

I live in the Dallas area but go to my parents place on Lake Bob Sandlin in East TX a couple weekends a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglerado View Post
    Crazy? Maybe so, but...

App slipping up against 1 of the next three wouldn't take a miracle either, though I'd gladly take any Devine intervention on our behalf.

Then a likely rematch with ULL? It's hard to beat a team twice. And this time we'd have WK3.

That's my plan anyway!

you know I lobe and respect you, you former Eagle you. But I'm concerned big time for Saturday. If we can't figure out how to stop their RPO and it's slant pass things could get ugly again. Let's, for now just get #6.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglerado View Post
    Crazy? Maybe so, but...

That's my plan anyway!
    Same here, but it's highly unlikely App loses again. Georgia State is dead in the water with the loss of Ellington, and their offense is going to shred Troy.

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Same here, but it's highly unlikely App loses again. Georgia State is dead in the water with the loss of Ellington, and their offense is going to shred Troy.
    Probably right about GAST. But I think they are like #6 in rushing yards in the country and Barnett is the number 8 rusher. So, maybe they do ok on the ground and are just good enough in the air to keep App Honest.

And I'm thinking (Hoping) Troy has turned a new leaf. It'd be nice to see App fall to both of them!

6. Default Re: Conference Championship

Quote Originally Posted by gsufanatic View Post
    Where are you in East TX?

I live in the Dallas area but go to my parents place on Lake Bob Sandlin in East TX a couple weekends a month.
    Mt. Vernon.. yea about 10 miles from Bob sandlin

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    you know I lobe and respect you, you former Eagle you. But I'm concerned big time for Saturday. If we can't figure out how to stop their RPO and it's slant pass things could get ugly again.
    Rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    Rain.
    Yep, we are a classic "mudder" Garns should appreciate that.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

9. Default Re: Conference Championship

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    ESPN College Gameday said Ellington is reportedly playing against App today with a torn ACL. Wow. As somebody who tore an ACL at his age, I don’t know how that is even remotely possible... that will be an interesting watch.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    ESPN College Gameday said Ellington is reportedly playing against App today with a torn ACL. Wow. As somebody who tore an ACL at his age, I don’t know how that is even remotely possible... that will be an interesting watch.
    That staff will be under a lot of pressure if he gets hurt worse. That just seems like a terrible decision.