TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

So I haven't followed the thread but is Vindor injured and that's why he isn't in?

This year seems to be a 2016 reenactment. Get a good win against Arky State, buys the horrid coaching staff another year.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by buddyroe View Post
    Ok. I drank the kool-aid last week. Big mistake. This is probably the worst GS team I have ever seen. We have no offensive strategy. On defense, we can't tackle and can't defend the pass.

I won't get fooled again. We are in the bottom 4 of the worse conference in FBS. Ga State is going to kill us. This was my worse fear when we moved up - becoming just another bad Sun Belt team, and here we are

I sure hope the 2nd half makes me eat my words.
    I'm not worried about the moving up part, I'm worried about we have worked so hard to be like everyone else we've lost our identity of athleticism, toughness and speed. I've tired of this pistol gun crap, let's get back to OUR offense and not look like everyone else and recruit our special players to run it that doesn't require us to recruit against everyone else in Div 1. We have some of our most talented athletes in the history of the program and we've lost our toughness.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our third bowl win" Me

Fire everybody, go out and bring Hatcher back and go air raid baby. That's the ticket.

I love how a little adversity brings out all the low IQ fans. Y’all keep it up.

6. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
    I'm not worried about the moving up part, I'm worried about we have worked so hard to be like everyone else we've lost our identity of athleticism, toughness and speed. I've tired of this pistol gun crap, let's get back to OUR offense and not look like everyone else and recruit our special players to run it that doesn't require us to recruit against everyone else in Div 1. We have some of our most talented athletes in the history of the program and we've lost our toughness.
    Yep. The damn experts in charge and their enablers on this silly assed board are gonna be the ruination of this program.

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Again, bad matchup.

This was my least confident game of the remaining 4.
    we still got ULM coming in. And GagST QB can make a play. Just frustrating to see us play so poorly after a little progress over the past 4 games.

8. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    I love how a little adversity brings out all the low IQ fans. Y’all keep it up.
    I'm just glad you high IQ people are willing to hang out with us DA's.

Glad the high IQ guys are okay with losing to really bad teams.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Not having Vildor is certainly not helpful on the defensive side. I like to remain hopeful, but if we’re to pull this game out, it’s gonna take some pretty impressive offense—which we haven’t seen much of, and a score or at least a couple turnovers on defense. Fingers crossed.