TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 465

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

  1. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

    JT

  2. #402

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

    Yea.. I've seen enough blown assignments and missed blocks tonight to last a lifetime... Really need some transfers or underclassmen to step up

  3. #403

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Our OL is the detriment of this offense. Say what you want about Debesse, shai, etc. but the OL is why the offense looks like ***.
    Yup. They are just plain bad as a unit.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    Regarding football Scheduling.

  4. #404

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Our OL is the detriment of this offense. Say what you want about Debesse, shai, etc. but the OL is why the offense looks like ***.
    This.

  5. #405

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Hopefully Chad will answer to someone other than god tonight

    Troll, troll, troll your boat.

  6. #406

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Hopefully Chad will answer to someone other than god tonight
    Hate to tell you but one day every knee will now and every tongue will confess

  7. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

    I just hate being tricked into thinking we could have a decent season after beating App. We will probably go to a bowl after beating of either ULM or Ark State, but this season is still trash.

    Our O line looks so bad out there. Werts is scrambling for his life every play.

  8. #408

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

    556 to 280 in total yards. Simply an ugly loss.

  9. #409

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by blueisbest View Post
    I just hate being tricked into thinking we could have a decent season after beating App. We will probably go to a bowl after beating of either ULM or Ark State, but this season is still trash.

    Our O line looks so bad out there. Werts is scrambling for his life every play.
    We’ll beat ULM. Gag will beat App. We’ll lose to Ark then gag will beat us to win the East in Paulson.


    Then UGA will make the playoff and win the national title.



    Then the Saints will win the super bowl.


    F*** this year.

  10. #410

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Troy (November 9 - 3:30:00 PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    We’ll beat ULM. Gag will beat App. We’ll lose to Ark then gag will beat us to win the East in Paulson.


    Then UGA will make the playoff and win the national title.



    Then the Saints will win the super bowl.


    F*** this year.
    Nah, we'll beat Gag. It's passing teams we have a problem with.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    Regarding football Scheduling.

Similar Threads

  1. [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Troy (May 3 - May 5)
    By GameThreadBot in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 6th May 2019, 06:44 AM
  2. FB - Game Thread ....... GS vs Troy
    By eagle95 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 436
    Last Post: 10th November 2018, 11:19 PM
  3. 2016 Troy game thread
    By BillyBob in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 5th December 2016, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •