TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Thread: Troy Score Prediction Thread

1. Default Re: Troy Score Prediction Thread

In the elevator of my Troy Al room. Four young dudes get in. Clearly I have Southern gear on. The three get the one kid to show his Southern shirt. I’m baffled but the kid says ‘ you guys will win when once you get a QB.

2. Default Re: Troy Score Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by StatesboroBluesman View Post
    Eagle man...map it out for me if I’m wrong. FYI, I think states’ chances are over unfortunately with Ellington going out. So that leaves three loss Troy. So in the off chance they beat app and we win out that would leave us head to head against Troy and then we’d get the nod over Troy because of their loss to Ark State right?

This all being hypothetical. Obviously we need to look to go 1-0 every week and that needs to be the main focus. Just wondering
    In your original scenario if we win out and Troy beats App (not State), than there would be a 2-way tie. Only a 3-way tie if State beat App (not Troy).

Default Re: Troy Score Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    In your original scenario if we win out and Troy beats App (not State), than their would be a 2-way tie. Only a 3-way tie if State beat App (not Troy).
    Gotcha. We just need to get our **** in gear and finish strong and hope app drops one from what it sounds like.

4. Default Re: Troy Score Prediction Thread

So with Georgia State going down does that mean if Troy/Ga State beats App State, and if we win the next two were back to a three way tie going into the state game?
    Whhhhhooooooa there, buddy!

We gotta worry about the next game....

Especially since we didn't seem worried at all about being ready for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Whhhhhooooooa there, buddy!

We gotta worry about the next game....

Especially since we didn't seem worried at all about being ready for this one.
    If you read my previous post to eagle man I said that exact thing. Just because I wanted a roadmap to the goal destination didn’t mean I was gonna bypass the gas station.

I also had us going 7-5 / 8-4 this year given all the normally decent teams we play away. I’d rather be hopeful with the last couple of games then just go ahead and write them off as a loss

7. Default Re: Troy Score Prediction Thread

I also had us going 7-5 / 8-4 this year given all the normally decent teams we play away. I’d rather be hopeful with the last couple of games then just go ahead and write them off as a loss
    Me too.

It’s just hard to have any kind of idea where this is headed.

I think someone put it best when they said “I have absolutely no idea what to expect from one game to the next.”

We can take out some crazy good team like App, and get absolutely shredded by a team like Troy (with an incredibly one-dimensional offense, and a defense absolutely begging us to burn them on short to mid range passes.)

App would absolutely destroy Troy. We should have too.

This is the most unpredictable season I can recall.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Me too.

It’s just hard to have any kind of idea where this is headed.

I think someone put it best when they said “I have absolutely no idea what to expect from one game to the next.”

We can take out some crazy good team like App, and get absolutely shredded by a team like Troy (with an incredibly one-dimensional offense, and a defense absolutely begging us to burn them on short to mid range passes.)

App would absolutely destroy Troy. We should have too.

This is the most unpredictable season I can recall.
    How our team plays greatly depends on the weather. Pray for rain.