TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Score Prediction Thread

Default Re: Troy Score Prediction Thread

34-31 bass kicks a long one to keep us going into OT.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Had a dream that we recovered a ton of fumbles tomorrow, and even returned one for a TD. Let's see if I'm a modern Nostradamus.

Also one that showed Drinkwitz in shambles on the sideline. But that might've just been remembering last Thursday

Everybody relax, Tommorow Troy is going to fling the ball all over and they WILL pile up a bunch of yards(don't want you guys getting freaky when this starts to happen). The key for us is two fold, keep everything in front of us and no YACS, Tackle! We do this well we will beat Troy fairly easily.

4. Default Re: Troy Score Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Everybody relax, Tommorow Troy is going to fling the ball all over and they WILL pile up a bunch of yards(don't want you guys getting freaky when this starts to happen). The key for us is two fold, keep everything in front of us and no YACS, Tackle! We do this well we will beat Troy fairly easily.
    I sure would love to see us snag an INT or 3!

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I sure would love to see us snag an INT or 3!
    you can only intercept a pass when you keep everything in front of you, so yep a couple of pics would be lovely. But, keep them out of the end Zone!(smile).

6. Default Re: Troy Score Prediction Thread

Mighty quiet on the Troyfans.com forum this week. All they can think about is getting rid of their coach and moaning about South Alabama announcing that they have secured a game with Auburn in about 5 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by TiftEagle View Post
    Mighty quiet on the Troyfans.com forum this week. All they can think about is getting rid of their coach and moaning about South Alabama announcing that they have secured a game with Auburn in about 5 years or so.
    well, 3-5 will do that to some folks.

8. Default Re: Troy Score Prediction Thread

Man, you guys really have no confidence in the team! Everybody talking about winning by 3 and kicking a FG to win it. This game will be over at half time. We have stepped up - you'll see tomorrow.

9. Default Re: Troy Score Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by buddyroe View Post
    Man, you guys really have no confidence in the team! Everybody talking about winning by 3 and kicking a FG to win it. This game will be over at half time. We have stepped up - you'll see tomorrow.
    I don’t disagree with you about tomorrow’s results, but we’ve only won one game this season by more than one score, it’s not exactly far-fetched to think it would be a close game.

10. Default Re: Troy Score Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I don’t disagree with you about tomorrow’s results, but we’ve only won one game this season by more than one score, it’s not exactly far-fetched to think it would be a close game.
    Yep.

People sure are getting confident.

I hope it’s warranted.

We gotta play hard, clean, and smart all game. (And freaking playcall with some damned aggression.). Troy has a burner of an offense. We better not let them get up, or it’s gonna be a long afternoon.