TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Cunningham and Jared Daniels enter transfer portal 11/3/19

Default Re: Andrew Cunningham and Jared Daniels enter transfer portal 11/3/19

Quote Originally Posted by BossDev/Eagle View Post
    If we recruit RB how we should, there are gonna be transfers.
    Yep. Even with playing four.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Quote Originally Posted by Richrappa View Post
    Good luck to both. Here’s to hoping this isn’t a trend. Play me now or I leave could be a very bad thing for rural schools.

what does being rural have anything to do with it?

3. Default Re: Andrew Cunningham and Jared Daniels enter transfer portal 11/3/19

Good luck to both. Here’s to hoping this isn’t a trend. Play me now or I leave could be a very bad thing for rural schools.
    I think it's been a bad thing for a lot of schools.

I know of a guy who went to an FCS school with the promise that he would be their QB. (He wound up losing out on that job to some other guy.)

They wound up using him just a little here and there as a RB and a slot. He had a full scholarship and all, but he got cheesed and just quit.

I would have warmed hell out of a bench for a scholarship.

He probably was mostly a victim of his parents' unrealistic expectations. They seemed to be convinced that being a second string player at an FCS school was getting in the way of his NFL draft..... SMH.

Those guys were absolutely convinced that him being a starting QB in HS somehow entitled him to a job with an NFL team.

(Point is, you never know what is behind all this stuff. Maybe Cunningham is being fed some unrealistic expectations. Some parents really talk out the side of they necks.)

Transfer portal is mostly going to be an annoyance. I reckon the list of impact transfers will top out at less than 5% of total.

Another one slipped under the radar..

Safety Tremaine Osborne .. this tweet caught my attention & I looked back and saw he tweeted "transfer portal" on the 30th

Yeah...I missed that one too. You hate to see any kid leave but that is just the reality we live in now. Wish all of them well and hope they can go on to be productive members on their next teams and in society .

Osbourne is a true freshman; eligible for a redshirt this year. I would love to see his rationale for leaving. I figure he either considers himself waaay down on the depth chart with so many other true freshmen safeties, or he has a problem with the program.

Quote Originally Posted by tailgating fool View Post
    Osbourne is a true freshman; eligible for a redshirt this year. I would love to see his rationale for leaving. I figure he either considers himself waaay down on the depth chart with so many other true freshmen safeties, or he has a problem with the program.
    He’s been gone for a month at least. He bounced between WR and S when he was here—mainly WR, I think.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

9. Default Re: Andrew Cunningham and Jared Daniels enter transfer portal 11/3/19

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    Transfer portal is mostly going to be an annoyance. I reckon the list of impact transfers will top out at less than 5% of total.
    Hopefully, we can replace our transfers with solid transfers from P5’s that are looking for more playing time.

Oh crap Clemson, Bama, Penn State are screwed now.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"