TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those who attended the App State game

Default For those who attended the App State game

For those who attended the App State game last night, how was the fan experience?
    SlickEagle now, formally known as EagleDawg

Default Re: For those who attended the App State game

Gave my tickets to my daughter and her husband. They reported highly obnoxious, pre game students. Post game pretty quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickEagle View Post
    For those who attended the App State game last night, how was the fan experience?
    It was excellent. I had the opportunity to speak to several of their fans and they were all very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebilly View Post
    Gave my tickets to my daughter and her husband. They reported highly obnoxious, pre game students. Post game pretty quiet.

My wife and I have been up here all week, and attended the game yesterday. We encountered nothing but excellent hosts. Playful banter here and there, and the occasional stink eye, but other than that, the Apps have been awesome. Made our whole week so much fun.

It was ok. The people were not bothersome at all but the way everyone had to dress made a person have to look pretty good at some of the fans to even tell who they were for.

The concourse was not even navigable it was so crowded. Not sure how that would work if there were actually people at the game.

The weather can not really be explained. It was something else.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

...a big thank you and a high five!!!

The experience was great. Only ran into one App State fan that was a bit over the top crude, but that was to be expected.

The brewery we went to, Appalachian Mountain Brewery, was fantastic and the folks there were all very hospitable.

Inside the stadium, they have beer sales, which was great. Spoke with some fans and they explained portions of sales go to their chemistry department which has a focus on beer fermentation science.

The best part, of course, was the win.

No problems at all.

Rode their free shuttle for the first time. I thought a different stop would've been closer, but an App fan advised me otherwise. Still not sure who was right, but I made it safe, so that's all that matters.

Weather was insane. Very thankful for their warm bathrooms, but it was hard to navigate through all the people who were simply standing in there to warm up.

I got a few thumbs down as I walked to their side with my poster to pick something up from someone, but otherwise no interactions with their fans.

The thread we need to start now is for anyone that was at the "Hugo Bowl" and "Neers Nightmare" game.

I believe it is possible that Thursday night was the worst conditions we have ever experienced.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1