TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Difference Maker

Default Difference Maker

Wesley Kennedy III!

Default Re: Difference Maker

We look quicker and the OL has played well so far. WK3 is a big part of that.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our third bowl win" Me

I feel like there has been somebody who has been screaming that he needs the ball more since before last season. I think it was 15-20 touched a game. I canít remember who that was though. Iíll do some research and see if I can find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I feel like there has been somebody who has been screaming that he needs the ball more since before last season. I think it was 15-20 touched a game. I canít remember who that was though. Iíll do some research and see if I can find out.
    Jesus Christ we get it. Everybody with a brain knows WK3 is the most explosive offensive player.

You didn't exactly discover a new element.

Next you're gonna tell us we should run the option more.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Jesus Christ we get it. Everybody with a brain knows WK3 is the most explosive offensive player.

You didn't exactly discover a new element.

Next you're gonna tell us we should run the option more.

Oh yeah I forgot I said it for the first time last week. Weren’t you supposed to go away after all your missed projections?
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Oh yeah I forgot I said it for the first time last week. Weren’t you supposed to go away after all your missed projections?
    Y R U LIKE U R WHO HURT U
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

I feel like there has been somebody who has been screaming that he needs the ball more since before last season. I think it was 15-20 touched a game. I can’t remember who that was though. I’ll do some research and see if I can find out.
    Half, do me a favor, get with your buddy Kennedy and tell him to stop skipping classes and get his grades up and keep them up. (Smile). He is our HR hitter. King is a beast, I think some guy on here compared him to LA Ramsby(blush)

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Half, do me a favor, get with your buddy Kennedy and tell him to stop skipping classes and get his grades up and keep them up. (Smile). He is our HR hitter. King is a beast, I think some guy on here compared him to LA Ramsby(blush)
    Was that me?

This offense needs guys to bang inside and get the tough yards, but speed is what really makes it go. We need more burners.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Was that me?

This offense needs guys to bang inside and get the tough yards, but speed is what really makes it go. We need more burners.
    yep, another Kennedy type or two and I wouldn't mind a blocking wide receiver who can run a sub 4.5

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Yep. Imagine if we'd had what appears to be our best player against Minnesota.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.