TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: We will beat #19 App State

  1. #31

    Default Re: We will beat #19 App State

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyschool View Post
    Got home today from a long day of work.. decided to take a nap... And there it was in my dreams, the future.. Mark it down... We take down #20 App State at the Rock... I have spoken... Oh yeah we'll beat nmsu 45-14 this weekend that was blurry so not exact.. GATA!!!
    Proof that time travel exists

  2. Default Re: We will beat #19 App State

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    To hell with App State... they will lose to Georgia Southern and South Carolina.
    Half way there.

  3. #33

    Default Re: We will beat #19 App State

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    App will score in bunches and our offense will struggle. Game over before halftime.
    Oh Cli-iff?????

  4. #34

    Default Re: We will beat #19 App State

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    App will score in bunches and our offense will struggle. Game over before halftime.
    waitress, need a order of crow over here, well done please, with cranberries on the side and a diet Dr Pepper.

  5. #35

    Default Re: We will beat #20 App State

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyschool View Post
    Got home today from a long day of work.. decided to take a nap... And there it was in my dreams, the future.. Mark it down... We take down #20 App State at the Rock... I have spoken... Oh yeah we'll beat nmsu 45-14 this weekend that was blurry so not exact.. GATA!!!
    keep taking those "eagle" naps!(smile)

  6. #36

    Default Re: We will beat #19 App State

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    waitress, need a order of crow over here, well done please, with cranberries on the side and a diet Dr Pepper.
    Nice

Similar Threads

  1. so when we beat Ga State convincingly....
    By GSU08 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 15th October 2014, 11:57 AM
  2. Beat App. State
    By chrisgsu2003 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 22nd September 2014, 07:36 PM
  3. BEAT GEORGIA STATE
    By ForgottenEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 20th December 2013, 07:28 PM
  4. We MUST beat App. State next week
    By BillyBob in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 21st October 2013, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •