TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the attendance?

1. Default Re: What was the attendance?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Don't blame a soul for not going out in those conditions last night.

I was prepared and it was still pretty trying. Even worse the soles seperated from my boots (BOTH OF THEM) so my feet got wet. Since there's no drainage on Row 1 of the deck at midfield, I was standing in a puddle for the majority of the game.

And we STILL had more people there than Gast did for their game against us last year.
    We had more people at that game last night than Gag can claim (collectively) for an entire season.

Default Re: What was the attendance?

The way this “storm” was hyped up I’m surprised anyone showed up. And Wraith there must be some drainage from the mid deck because it floods down on my head every time it rains at Paulson.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Don't blame a soul for not going out in those conditions last night.

I was prepared and it was still pretty trying. Even worse the soles seperated from my boots (BOTH OF THEM) so my feet got wet. Since there's no drainage on Row 1 of the deck at midfield, I was standing in a puddle for the majority of the game.

And we STILL had more people there than Gast did for their game against us last year.
    In E row 1, my feet sat all game in over a inch of water. My lovely wife called the experience an "adventure", I called it something different. Good chance of rain this coming Saturday too!

4. Default Re: What was the attendance?

App had 27,717 and some fun weather - 50* with rain. By the time the game ended, the rain was pretty steady and the temps had dropped some. I'd say the attendance announced was about right. The game was a sellout for both reserved and GA tickets which would mean 30,000+ tickets were sold. The crowd thinned mightily at the start of the 4th quarter.

I'll be interested to see how many folks show for the Hallowe'en game. Mid-week game says lower attendance. GS in the house says good crowd. Maybe we'll get some snow to make things interesting.

5. Default Re: What was the attendance?

Less than normal not sure anyone buys into this team except the Head Coach and some of the players. However, we can dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Richrappa View Post
    Less than normal not sure anyone buys into this team except the Head Coach and some of the players. However, we can dance!
    Allow me to assuage your fear that nobody buys into this team except the Head Coach and some of the players. I can be counted as 1 in addition to Head Coach and players.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePA-C View Post
    Allow me to assuage your fear that nobody buys into this team except the Head Coach and some of the players. I can be counted as 1 in addition to Head Coach and players.
    Plus One!

dont worry to much about GS football attendance, I've been following them side 1999 and for the most part attendance has stunk. Especially when you consider 6 NC's, SB title in 2014 etc. must be the lack of the "Savannah market".

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePA-C View Post
    +1, I've always said, we are small but loud(smile)

wrong on too many levels to go into with a poster that has 8 posts!
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive