TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4546474849 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 488

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

  1. #461

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    Regarding football Scheduling.

  2. #462

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Weren't we supposed to get blown out by App last year?
    We were 6-1 last year and had scored 34+ points in 4 games, 2 of those being 48 points.

    We’ve scored 30+ points twice this season and are sitting at 3-3, with our three wins being an 8 point victory over FCS Maine, a 2OT victory against South Alabama, and a 3OT victory against Coastal Carolina.

    2018 Georgia Southern would smack this years squad.

  3. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

    Do you suppose this influenced the post-game radio show?

  4. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by PonteVedraFan View Post
    Do you suppose this influenced the post-game radio show?
    Probably.

    I have a feeling they were dancing throughout those breaks.

  5. #465

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

    This season is what it is. If CCL gives DeBesse the boot, I hope he doesn’t limit his search for an OC just based on an offensive style that some fans refuse to let go of.

  6. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    This season is what it is. If CCL gives DeBesse the boot, I hope he doesn’t limit his search for an OC just based on an offensive style that some fans refuse to let go of.
    Agree, Ruse was a one-hit-wonder. Time for Erk Football to return to its home!

  7. #467

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    We were 6-1 last year and had scored 34+ points in 4 games, 2 of those being 48 points.

    We’ve scored 30+ points twice this season and are sitting at 3-3, with our three wins being an 8 point victory over FCS Maine, a 2OT victory against South Alabama, and a 3OT victory against Coastal Carolina.

    2018 Georgia Southern would smack this years squad.
    we should be 4-2 and a win next week 5-2. The Minnesota loss was Huge.

  8. #468
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Statesboro, Ga
    Posts
    1,716

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    No they didn’t, they put up over 40.
    2 weeks before, pardon me. 10 points the week after.

  9. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDev/Eagle View Post
    2 weeks before, pardon me. 10 points the week after.
    They had 5 days to prepare for that game halfway across the country last year and more than 2-weeks to prepare for CCU at home this year, hardly a similar situation.

  10. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

    I liked what I saw on our opening drive (no dive on the first play was nice to see). I think if Shai pitches it, instead of keeping it for that 3 yard loss, when we got into CCU territory we had a good shot at an opening TD drive. But, 3 points are better than 0.

    Snaps looked good, especially considering the conditions.

Similar Threads

  1. MBB - @ Coastal Carolina - Game Thread
    By eagle95 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 23rd February 2019, 08:57 AM
  2. Coastal Carolina Beach Chickens GAME THREAD.
    By Buzz Killington in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 377
    Last Post: 19th November 2018, 04:40 PM
  3. Football vs Western Carolina Game Thread
    By ack in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 24th September 2011, 09:36 PM
  4. Georgia Southern vs Coastal Carolina Game Thread
    By ack in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 20th September 2010, 12:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •