TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4546474849 LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

"Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Weren't we supposed to get blown out by App last year?
    We were 6-1 last year and had scored 34+ points in 4 games, 2 of those being 48 points.

We’ve scored 30+ points twice this season and are sitting at 3-3, with our three wins being an 8 point victory over FCS Maine, a 2OT victory against South Alabama, and a 3OT victory against Coastal Carolina.

2018 Georgia Southern would smack this years squad.

3. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Do you suppose this influenced the post-game radio show?

4. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by PonteVedraFan View Post
    Do you suppose this influenced the post-game radio show?
    Probably.

I have a feeling they were dancing throughout those breaks.

This season is what it is. If CCL gives DeBesse the boot, I hope he doesn’t limit his search for an OC just based on an offensive style that some fans refuse to let go of.

6. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    This season is what it is. If CCL gives DeBesse the boot, I hope he doesn’t limit his search for an OC just based on an offensive style that some fans refuse to let go of.
    Agree, Ruse was a one-hit-wonder. Time for Erk Football to return to its home!

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    We were 6-1 last year and had scored 34+ points in 4 games, 2 of those being 48 points.

We’ve scored 30+ points twice this season and are sitting at 3-3, with our three wins being an 8 point victory over FCS Maine, a 2OT victory against South Alabama, and a 3OT victory against Coastal Carolina.

2018 Georgia Southern would smack this years squad.
    we should be 4-2 and a win next week 5-2. The Minnesota loss was Huge.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    No they didn’t, they put up over 40.
    2 weeks before, pardon me. 10 points the week after.

9. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by BossDev/Eagle View Post
    2 weeks before, pardon me. 10 points the week after.
    They had 5 days to prepare for that game halfway across the country last year and more than 2-weeks to prepare for CCU at home this year, hardly a similar situation.

10. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

I liked what I saw on our opening drive (no dive on the first play was nice to see). I think if Shai pitches it, instead of keeping it for that 3 yard loss, when we got into CCU territory we had a good shot at an opening TD drive. But, 3 points are better than 0.

Snaps looked good, especially considering the conditions.