TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 72

Thread: Sun Belt Week 8 Thread

  1. #31

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 8 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    are you thinking of Tyler Sumner? Here during Hatch & Monken
    I know . . . there was a running joke on here (I think it was pete) for a while regarding jumbling up Tyler/Tyson Sumner/Summers’ names in various ways (mainly when bi+c#ing about Summers’ performance). Troy’s kicker’s name jumped out at me and made me grin.
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

  2. #32

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 8 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    I know . . . there was a running joke on here (I think it was pete) for a while regarding jumbling up Tyler/Tyson Sumner/Summers’ names in various ways (mainly when bi+c#ing about Summers’ performance). Troy’s kicker’s name jumped out at me and made me grin.
    Figured... Just never know

  3. #33

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 8 Thread

    ULL taking care of business tonight.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  4. #34

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 8 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    ULL taking care of business tonight.
    Appy and ULL by far the SB's two best teams.

  5. #35

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 8 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    I know . . . there was a running joke on here (I think it was pete) for a while regarding jumbling up Tyler/Tyson Sumner/Summers’ names in various ways (mainly when bi+c#ing about Summers’ performance). Troy’s kicker’s name jumped out at me and made me grin.
    Started as a riff on Tyson Summers’s complete anonymity. No one knew the guy or had ever heard of him before when GS hired him.

    I apologize (and have already done so, I believe) to Tyler Sumner if it bothered him.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

  6. #36

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 8 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Appy and ULL by far the SB's two best teams.
    Well......Until CBN starts coaching scared/from ahead and dials it in. Then Arky State looks as good as ULL. Napier is Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  7. #37

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 8 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Well......Until CBN starts coaching scared/from ahead and dials it in. Then Arky State looks as good as ULL. Napier is Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde.
    37-20, Appy and ULL, the rest: pretenders.

  8. #38

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 8 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    37-20, Appy and ULL, the rest: pretenders.
    It was a good game. CBN took his foot off the gas and it became a 24-20 game. Two games in a row he has kind of lost his feel of the game or something. As terrible as we played, even our game was close with ULL. Something is just not complete with them but the Belt is so bad they have endured.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  9. #39

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 8 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Appy and ULL by far the SB's two best teams.
    Like I said, the SBC is App, ULL, and a bunch of teams with 6 win ceilings.

  10. #40

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 8 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    It was a good game. CBN took his foot off the gas and it became a 24-20 game. Two games in a row he has kind of lost his feel of the game or something. As terrible as we played, even our game was close with ULL. Something is just not complete with them but the Belt is so bad they have endured.
    their ground game is special, great RB's, reminds me of us when we had one. Lets see how bad Appy beats ULM.

Similar Threads

  1. Sun Belt Week 7 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 1st November 2019, 08:12 AM
  2. Sun Belt Week 3 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 16th September 2019, 09:21 PM
  3. Week 12 Sun Belt Thread
    By eaglewraith in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27th November 2016, 09:24 PM
  4. Sun Belt Week 13 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 29th November 2015, 04:53 PM
  5. Sun Belt Week 4 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 29th September 2015, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •