TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun Belt Week 7 Thread

Default Re: Sun Belt Week 7 Thread

If Georgia Southern scores a touchdown, but nobody is in the stands to see it, does that make us Georgia State?
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

App state could only muster 17 points last night. If Napier had not lost his mind ULL beats app. Poor ball game.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Appy dominated that game. ULL is nothing special at all. Certainly not a team that should come into Paulson and whip us coming off a bye.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

4. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 7 Thread

app was far from dominating in that game. The defense is good is they can play lateral, but they gave up plenty of long runs on “dives”/ quick hitters. Napier called a horrible game/ thought his team couldn’t win by doing what they do best which line up and run it down your throat. Every time they did line up and try to run it they did so with success. App offense had many negative run plays/sacks. Basically zero run game outside of Thomas. They did have some nice long pass plays but that’s was about it. Apps offense looks pretty with a 1000 different formations, but it wasn’t anything out of this world. Ull didn’t contain Thomas and Napier didn’t trust his team to do what they do best. That’s how ull lost the game.
    So far the eagles 20 points are the most points scored in any of the 3 midweek sunbelt games so far
    Last edited by bplanken; 10th October 2019 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Numerical error

5. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 7 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Appy dominated that game. ULL is nothing special at all. Certainly not a team that should come into Paulson and whip us coming off a bye.
    At least we gave ULL a confidence boost.

Perhaps we thought our job was to teach them things for the future, to make a difference in their lives..... Rather than win a freaking football game

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    If Georgia Southern scores a touchdown, but nobody is in the stands to see it, does that make us Georgia State?
    Ouch.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    I wonder if App fans sit around and wonder, "if Kenny Robinson, Jerick McKinnon, or Dominique Swope didn't get hurt, we probably don't win that game." My guess is probably not.

Some of y'all just need to take a dang win however they come. Lord knows we've had our share of bad luck over the years too.
    Exactly. If my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

8. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 7 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    I wonder if App fans sit around and wonder, "if Kenny Robinson, Jerick McKinnon, or Dominique Swope didn't get hurt, we probably don't win that game." My guess is probably not.

Some of y'all just need to take a dang win however they come. Lord knows we've had our share of bad luck over the years too.
    I wasn't saying give the win back lol. We will definitely keep it and it happened. I don't think stating the circumstances around the game in this context is doing that.

9. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 7 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post

EskimoJoe- we stink this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictineEagle View Post
    EskimoJoe- we stink this year.

Do not feed the troll.