TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Louisiana (September 28 - 6:00:00 PM)

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Louisiana (September 28 - 6:00:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    We were at 7.3 ypp tonight. I didn't get to watch the game, but looking at the box score, it's hard to believe we lost that.

When you rack up yards, and you outgain your opponent by 3+ ypp, that makes me think of discipline and dumb mistakes.
    We vastly cleaned up penalties and turnovers. Still had some bad snaps. They were just really good. They ran like 5,000 plays or something like that so I’m not surprised we got more yards per play.

2. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Louisiana (September 28 - 6:00:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone89 View Post
    Kleinlein’s remake is complete. GS is a toothless patsy, riding on a rep developed by an offensive philosophy that its current AD prohibits from being used. The decline in quality of this program is a travesty.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    We vastly cleaned up penalties and turnovers. Still had some bad snaps. They were just really good. They ran like 5,000 plays or something like that so I’m not surprised we got more yards per play.
    I read the stats backwards. They outgained US by double. That makes more sense.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

We were at 7.3 ypp tonight. I didn't get to watch the game, but looking at the box score, it's hard to believe we lost that.

When you rack up yards, and you outgain your opponent by 3+ ypp, that makes me think of discipline and dumb mistakes.
    File that under the “lies, damn lies, and statistics” category. ULL’s offense ran through us like we weren’t even there. Two muffed punts kept this from becoming a complete blow out.

I read the stats backwards. They outgained US by double. That makes more sense.
    That seems a lot more like the game I watched.

6. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Louisiana (September 28 - 6:00:00 PM)

THEY had 7.3 ypp tonight, WE had 3.7 ypp... but you aren’t wrong about dumb mistakes (primarily by our staff).

You should watch our second to last drive when you have time... you would think we were up by 20 points the way we orchestrated that drive.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I was mocking him for saying Summers basically wouldn't be able to find a DI DC job.
    Contribute something useful or ...

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    THEY had 7.3 ypp tonight, WE had 3.7 ypp... but you aren’t wrong about dumb mistakes (primarily by our staff).

You should watch our second to last drive when you have time... you would think we were up by 20 points the way we orchestrated that drive.
    Yeah, that's my fault. One the page before the box score, we were on the left. In the box score, we were on the right, so I just made the assumption. The CORRECT stats look much more like the game I was following on live stats.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

9. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Louisiana (September 28 - 6:00:00 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I was mocking him for saying Summers basically wouldn't be able to find a DI DC job.
    Cause that is what is important to the current state of GS FOOTBALL: the shame that there is at least one AD in the country as ****ing stupid as Tom Kleinlein, the ONLY PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH to ever offer Tyson Summers a head coaching job, at any level. But let’s focus on this staff’s performance this year, and specifically tonight, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by CJAK View Post
    Contribute something useful or ...
    Putting one of the people that only shows up to gripe and make stupid ad hominem comments about the coach in their place is useful.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.