TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: TV coverage for GS game.

  1. Default TV coverage for GS game.

    I understand that the only way to watch the game Saturday is on the Big Ten Network. This is so lame. Guess there won’t be too many GS fans watching this game. Can you purchase it online from Minnesota and then cancel? Is there a good way to watch it?

  2. #2

    Default Re: TV coverage for GS game.

    You could get a 5-day trial of Youtube TV.
    Last edited by Rodger; 12th September 2019 at 10:58 PM.

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default Re: TV coverage for GS game.

    Free Hulu trial.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Decatur, where it's greater
    Posts
    918

    Default Re: TV coverage for GS game.

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUsoringeagle View Post
    I understand that the only way to watch the game Saturday is on the Big Ten Network. This is so lame. Guess there won’t be too many GS fans watching this game. Can you purchase it online from Minnesota and then cancel? Is there a good way to watch it?
    I have the Big Ten Network, so....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hinesville(Gumbranch), GA
    Posts
    8,856

    Default Re: TV coverage for GS game.

    It is on Dish. Unfortunately the Braves on fox isn't.

  7. #7

    Default Re: TV coverage for GS game.

    Should be on Dish Ch. 405-1
    "If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much.”
    Tom Krause
    "If the plan doesn't work, then change the plan, NOT the GOAL!" Anon.

  8. Default Re: TV coverage for GS game.

    Quote Originally Posted by WEAGLE View Post
    Should be on Dish Ch. 405-1
    This is a readily available channel and is probably available to most Americans with more than a basic cable/satellite/streaming subscription.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Decatur, where it's greater
    Posts
    918

    Default Re: TV coverage for GS game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin Eagle Blue View Post
    This is a readily available channel and is probably available to most Americans with more than a basic cable/satellite/streaming subscription.
    Yeah, I have Direct TV and it’s in my package. *shrug*

  10. #10

    Default Re: TV coverage for GS game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Eagle View Post
    Yeah, I have Direct TV and it’s in my package. *shrug*
    I have Hulu live and found the BTN network with our game posted. I can’t believe it would be that easy!
    A good, quick, small team can beat a big, slow team any time.----Paul Bear Bryant

Similar Threads

  1. Game coverage in AJC?
    By birdseye in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 27th November 2018, 01:38 PM
  2. Any TV coverage for game this week?
    By GSUsoringeagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19th September 2015, 06:49 AM
  3. GSU/UTC game coverage...........
    By eaglessoar20021 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25th October 2012, 03:40 PM
  4. Coverage of Western Carolina Game....?
    By Raptor23 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 6th October 2012, 10:00 PM
  5. TV coverage for the Elon game?
    By PX in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 1st October 2011, 12:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •