TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Who got hurt today?

Default Who got hurt today?

?
    Heard one of our guys had to have emergency surgery after injury today?

Default Re: Who got hurt today?

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    ?
    Heard one of our guys had to have emergency surgery after injury today?
    Haven't heard of anything. Are you sure you're not thinking of Miller who was hurt last week? Some of the team visited him in the hospital today

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    Haven't heard of anything. Are you sure you're not thinking of Miller who was hurt last week? Some of the team visited him in the hospital today
    And was on Twitter. Wouldn't be surprised if a fan that wasn't paying attention to the multiple stories that came out about his injury being surprised to see pictures of him in the hospital.

I really hope we are doing well with our practices and the the contact. No doubt some of these young men will go through walls if you encourage them to. I prefer teaching technique, talk about angles and pursuits. Get them strong and in great endurance and strong. Can't tackle well with a cast or boot on. The old battle.....the correct amount of physical contact and no-contact practice needs to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    And was on Twitter. Wouldn't be surprised if a fan that wasn't paying attention to the multiple stories that came out about his injury being surprised to see pictures of him in the hospital.

That must be it. But I didn't even know about that. She saw it on Facebook (I don't get on there much). I don't get Savannah news stations. I don't think I saw anything on this at all. This board is my primary source of information. If it was on here, I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    That must be it. But I didn't even know about that. She saw it on Facebook (I don't get on there much). I don't get Savannah news stations. I don't think I saw anything on this at all. This board is my primary source of information. If it was on here, I missed it.
    there were a couple of posts in the camp thread from when he went down, but they were all that he was still being evaluated. Doesn't seem like anything was posted about the actual surgery. He'll miss the season.
    https://www.wjcl.com/article/talon-t...rgery/28779342