TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Vildor & Brinson NFL Draft Stock

  1. Default Vildor & Brinson NFL Draft Stock

    Do they go up, down or remain where they are at the conclusion of the 2019 season? They have been getting a lot of good press this off-season. Have they already peaked, or can they continue the momentum and does this staff have what it takes to continue to develop it for the next level?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Decatur, GA
    Posts
    45,033

    Default Re: Vildor & Brinson NFL Draft Stock

    It will need to continue, especially with a good showing at LSU. IMO the G5 status will hurt them both but it's going to come down to the combine and the pro day.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  3. Default Re: Vildor & Brinson NFL Draft Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Do they go up, down or remain where they are at the conclusion of the 2019 season? They have been getting a lot of good press this off-season. Have they already peaked, or can they continue the momentum and does this staff have what it takes to continue to develop it for the next level?
    I think they will both go up.

    The two P5s will give them some more experience against elite players.

    Clearly, they are both good enough to get drafted. I think the only question is how high.

    We have a real shot at seeing a first round pick.

    (I was at the Ark State game. That's when I discovered how awesome Vildor is. I couldn't believe he was breaking stuff up so well against taller receivers. It was incredible, and he kept doing it. This one receiver was a really tall guy, and it looked impossible to defend someone who went up to high to snag that ball. Vildor got in there somehow. It didn't look possible. )

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    26,509

    Default Re: Vildor & Brinson NFL Draft Stock

    Vildor can't really get higher. He just needs to have a strong year like last year and improve on the small things he struggled on.

    Brinson has more room to increase his stock. He did great but there are areas for improvement and having another successful year will put him in a good position.


  5. Default Re: Vildor & Brinson NFL Draft Stock

    Both will be drafted so if they stay consist or improve this season..they will still get drafted and hopefully get a higher grade. vildor wont be round 1 but he’ll be as high as round 3-4. Brinson could be the same or at round 5. If they crush the Senior Bowls and Combine than it can be a different story

  6. #6

    Default Re: Vildor & Brinson NFL Draft Stock

    Barring injury, both will be drafted in the first two rounds.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  7. #7

    Default Re: Vildor & Brinson NFL Draft Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Barring injury, both will be drafted in the first two rounds.
    **** outta here.

    If either one is drafted in the first two rounds I will air dry my foot and eat it.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Vildor & Brinson NFL Draft Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    **** outta here.

    If either one is drafted in the first two rounds I will air dry my foot and eat it.
    Just saying, Vildor was named a top-40 players by PFF and was #2 among all returning corners last year. It's not out of the realm of possibility at all.

    I don't understand why you feel the need to just crap on anything positive going on around the program, unless this is just some kind of trolling like with your idea we won't get more than 1 offensive TD against LSU or Minnesota.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    REgardling football Scheduling.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Vildor & Brinson NFL Draft Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Just saying, Vildor was named a top-40 players by PFF and was #2 among all returning corners last year. It's not out of the realm of possibility at all.

    I don't understand why you feel the need to just crap on anything positive going on around the program, unless this is just some kind of trolling like with your idea we won't get more than 1 offensive TD against LSU or Minnesota.
    I don't think pointing out that Vildor and Bronson ain't both going first 2 rounds is "crapping on the program"

    History backs me up on this. If folks would stop making such exaggerated claims, I wouldn't have to drop reality bombs.

  10. Default Re: Vildor & Brinson NFL Draft Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    I don't think pointing out that Vildor and Bronson ain't both going first 2 rounds is "crapping on the program"

    History backs me up on this. If folks would stop making such exaggerated claims, I wouldn't have to drop reality bombs.
    Your reality is different from ours.

    Being right isn’t tough when someone like Summers is dropping massive deuces every ten seconds, but we are clearly in much better shape now.

    Time to start being a little more optimistic, Buzz. We are definitely headed in the right direction. Good stuff is actually happening.

    In reality.

    #SummersGone

Similar Threads

  1. Vildor and Brinson
    By AAEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 9th May 2019, 12:25 PM
  2. Brinson returning
    By EaglesSoar42 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12th January 2019, 03:54 PM
  3. Brent Russell NFL Draft Stock
    By eagle95 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 4th December 2012, 11:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •