TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets/Donor Pack Deliveries

Default Re: Season Tickets/Donor Pack Deliveries

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    That's what the email said.

If you are not able to make it by our office before September 6th, your packet will be available for pick-up on game day at the Ticket Booth located at Gate 8. Will Call opens 3 hours prior to kick-off. PLEASE NOTE: If you have parking, you will not be able to enter the parking lot without your parking pass, so please be sure to pick up your packet prior to September 7th.

You also may elect to have your packet shipped via UPS for no additional fee. If you would like to do that, please contact our office at 1 (800) GSU-WINS or respond to this email with your shipping address as soon as possible to make that change. As a reminder, UPS can not ship to a PO Box.
    I didn't get that email.

Maybe because I paid the cost of shipping when I purchased my tickets.

In which case, that will be motivation for me to select pickup and then request they get shipped later if I don't actually have to pay for shipping.

Hey guys!

So all of the packets that were selected for UPS were picked up from UPS earlier today, so they should be arriving to you in the next day or so.

UPS was no additional charge this year. We increased the order processing fee a little this year to help off set some of the cost of the UPS fee and taxes, but it was no additional charge to have them shipped via UPS if you selected that option.

If anyone has any questions or needs anything at all, just send us an email to Tickets@GeorgiaSouthern.edu and we will be happy to help! GATA!

-David Cutler

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia Southern Athletics View Post
    Hey guys!

So all of the packets that were selected for UPS were picked up from UPS earlier today, so they should be arriving to you in the next day or so.

UPS was no additional charge this year. We increased the order processing fee a little this year to help off set some of the cost of the UPS fee and taxes, but it was no additional charge to have them shipped via UPS if you selected that option.

If anyone has any questions or needs anything at all, just send us an email to Tickets@GeorgiaSouthern.edu and we will be happy to help! GATA!

-David Cutler
    Was curious so I went back and looked at my previous orders.

Looks like it used to be a $15 processing fee and $15 for shipping.

I didn't notice that there's just a $25 processing fee now. So those of us who got them delivered to us are coming in a bit cheaper now.

I'll have to pay closer attention next time to see what's going on. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia Southern Athletics View Post
    Hey guys!

-David Cutler
    I actually received my UPS MyChoice (or whatever its called) email about the time you posted this, saying they'd arrive tomorrow.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    I actually received my UPS MyChoice (or whatever its called) email about the time you posted this, saying they'd arrive tomorrow.
    Same here.

Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31

Ditto

7. Default Re: Season Tickets/Donor Pack Deliveries

Just got mine!

GATA!!

Got mine today!

Quote Originally Posted by GATA View Post
    Got mine today!
    me too!

I just got mine in today. Did anyone else get a metallic square with 2019 on it and know what is it for? It just fell out of the envelope when I opened it and has an adhesive back to it