TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: LSU game and tailgate....

Default Re: LSU game and tailgate....

Quote Originally Posted by Soweagle View Post
    No print option. I called and asked.
    I guess I have to find the will call on game day. That will inhale vigorously. I didn't want to have them mail them and not get them in time. I should have ordered weeks ago, so my fault I guess.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    I guess I have to find the will call on game day. That will inhale vigorously. I didn't want to have them mail them and not get them in time. I should have ordered weeks ago, so my fault I guess.
    That's unfortunate. Hopefully it goes smoothly. Any chance of pick up on Friday?

Parking pass came today.

Good to go for LSU now. Which means this week will crawl by.

Got my parking passes Friday. Lot 404 Tabasco..

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    That's unfortunate. Hopefully it goes smoothly. Any chance of pick up on Friday?
    I was able to call them and talk with someone about it. They changed it to mail, and said they would send it out today and guarantee that it got here by Wednesday. I already got an e-mail confirmation today that it has been sent.

They can be picked up on Friday, but only between 8-5.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

What time is everyone planning on arriving in lot 404, Tabasco lot? I'd like to tailgate next to some fellow Eagles. I'm bringing satellite tv with me. Should be there by 11AM.
    “Show me a good and gracious loser, and I’ll show you a failure.” Knute Rockne-Notre Dame
    “Always remember….. Goliath was a 40 point favorite over David.” Shug Jordan- Auburn
    Eamus Aquila Anno Aquila AA000400

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    LSU generator policy
    copied from there message board.

GENERATORS POLICY: Portable electrical generators are permitted, but are discouraged. For temporary electrical needs, LSU recommends the use of battery operated inverters that convert the battery current to house current. These recommended devices do not generate hazardous carbon monoxide emissions, do not require gasoline cans and resultant hazards, and do not create noise that is potentially damaging to hearing and a nuisance to fellow tailgaters. The operation of portable electrical generators that create excessive noise, emission hazards or other safety concerns will not be permitted.

REASON: Older generators can be loud and intrusive for other tailgaters. Older generators can also pose safety issues and may create a pollution hazard.
    I'll be bringing my Honda knockoff inverter generator. It is really quiet in eco mode. Hope they don't give me a hard time.
    “Show me a good and gracious loser, and I’ll show you a failure.” Knute Rockne-Notre Dame
    “Always remember….. Goliath was a 40 point favorite over David.” Shug Jordan- Auburn
    Eamus Aquila Anno Aquila AA000400

where is everyone going to be Friday night? Need some pre-tailgating warm up. It's been a long off season and we need to be in mid season form for Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    where is everyone going to be Friday night? Need some pre-tailgating warm up. It's been a long off season and we need to be in mid season form for Saturday.
    This. We need a bar takeover somewhere.

10. Default Re: LSU game and tailgate....

French quarter in NO, if any of y’all are in the area, let me know.