TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

  1. Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Why would NDSU fans attend this game and cheer for GS? Do GS fans attend Mercer or KSU games and cheer for them? Silly question is silly.

    Probably. Some GS fans cheer way too hard for KSU... even against our own conference.

  2. #12

    Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

    We got a Doc on here that has been known to pull for Mercer(smile)

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,402

    Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Their fan base is awesome for sure.

    BTW, I've been noticing that their board is starting to resemble ours circa 2008 when some were starting to get jaded with the FCS. Just an observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsufanatic View Post
    I’m trying to nail down a tailgating location but 7 of us will be there setting up at 8:30am. I’ll pass info along once finalized as we would be happy to welcome anyone that wants to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    Thanks, I PMed him your invite on the Gopher Hole!
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Probably. Some GS fans cheer way too hard for KSU... even against our own conference.
    WHO?
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  4. #14

    Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

    What is wrong with some of you? I enjoy seeing NDSU have continued success and my cousin and her husband are both alums. I attended one of the National Championship games and rooted for them. Is that a crime?

    I feel that both they and Montana should move up but that’s their decision. Through discussions with my cousins I know they enjoy being the top dog and many of them have no desire to move up.

    Not our issue to deal with. I will happily host all fans from all teams, especially NDSU at my tailgate in Minnesota. Hell, I spent an hour with Delaware folks at a Jimmy Buffett concert in Dallas a couple months ago because of their tailgate tent.

    Nothing good comes from alienating people. They expect Southern “hospitality”. Is that what this thread is offering up? Let’s be better than this.

  5. #15

    Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

    **** NDSU.

  6. #16

    Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    We got a Doc on here that has been known to pull for Mercer(smile)
    Hey!
    I resemble that remark.
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

  7. #17

    Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

    Quote Originally Posted by gsufanatic View Post
    What is wrong with some of you? I enjoy seeing NDSU have continued success and my cousin and her husband are both alums. I attended one of the National Championship games and rooted for them. Is that a crime?

    I feel that both they and Montana should move up but that’s their decision. Through discussions with my cousins I know they enjoy being the top dog and many of them have no desire to move up.

    Not our issue to deal with. I will happily host all fans from all teams, especially NDSU at my tailgate in Minnesota. Hell, I spent an hour with Delaware folks at a Jimmy Buffett concert in Dallas a couple months ago because of their tailgate tent.

    Nothing good comes from alienating people. They expect Southern “hospitality”. Is that what this thread is offering up? Let’s be better than this.
    Tell it Jeff.
    Bleu (formerly Bcube) in the non cyber world is Bill Bates.

  8. Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

    Quote Originally Posted by gsufanatic View Post
    What is wrong with some of you? I enjoy seeing NDSU have continued success and my cousin and her husband are both alums. I attended one of the National Championship games and rooted for them. Is that a crime?

    I feel that both they and Montana should move up but that’s their decision. Through discussions with my cousins I know they enjoy being the top dog and many of them have no desire to move up.

    Not our issue to deal with. I will happily host all fans from all teams, especially NDSU at my tailgate in Minnesota. Hell, I spent an hour with Delaware folks at a Jimmy Buffett concert in Dallas a couple months ago because of their tailgate tent.

    Nothing good comes from alienating people. They expect Southern “hospitality”. Is that what this thread is offering up? Let’s be better than this.
    I had to go back and read this thread to figure out what you're mad about.

    You do know that TransAmBison, Pike, valleyboy, and others are all friends and are ribbing each other, right?

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,402

    Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Their fan base is awesome for sure.

    BTW, I've been noticing that their board is starting to resemble ours circa 2008 when some were starting to get jaded with the FCS. Just an observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsufanatic View Post
    I’m trying to nail down a tailgating location but 7 of us will be there setting up at 8:30am. I’ll pass info along once finalized as we would be happy to welcome anyone that wants to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    Thanks, I PMed him your invite on the Gopher Hole!
    Quote Originally Posted by Klak View Post
    I had to go back and read this thread to figure out what you're mad about.

    You do know that TransAmBison, Pike, valleyboy, and others are all friends and are ribbing each other, right?
    An NDSU fan PMed me on the Gopher board and thought he could make the the Gopher game and pull for GSU. He wanted to sit with the GSU fans. Thats all this post was about. Anyone from another team that wants to pull for GSU is ok by me!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  10. #20

    Default Re: NDSU. fan or fans, in Minnisota, going to the Gopher gane to pull for GSU

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    An NDSU fan PMed me on the Gopher board and thought he could make the the Gopher game and pull for GSU. He wanted to sit with the GSU fans. Thats all this post was about. Anyone from another team that wants to pull for GSU is ok by me!
    +1

Similar Threads

  1. The deadly GOLDEN GOPHER
    By TALON in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 1st July 2019, 03:28 PM
  2. NDSU Fans gonna miss GSU this Friday
    By BisonPharmD in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 16th December 2013, 11:26 AM
  3. NDSU fans salute you and your team.
    By lakesbison in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 18th December 2012, 12:14 PM
  4. Thanks Fargo and NDSU fans!!
    By RockinEagle in forum Tailgate, Travel and Meeting Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26th December 2011, 01:39 PM
  5. GREAT GANE TEAM!
    By bleedingblue in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th September 2009, 09:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •