TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 537

Thread: Shai is back.

  1. #291

    Default Re: Shai is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Why would y’all waste electrons to see what those goons are doing?

    It’s like flipping over dog turds to see what happens underneath.

    You know something is happening under there, but chances are it ain’t nothing good.
    How’s it any different than what you subject us to daily?

  2. #292

    Default Re: Shai is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    I don't think you can say he technically "evaded police" since per the report the cop did not turn on his blue lights until the second time he saw Shai's charger. I don't believe it would be evading without blue lights and siren.
    I don’t disagree that this may be the reason he wasn’t charged, but it’s still information for consideration by a judge in contemplating dismissal, just like non- sworn statements from his family.
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

  3. #293
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The 19th Hole
    Posts
    13,481

    Default Re: Shai is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUEagle12 View Post
    How’s it any different than what you subject us to daily?
    I LOL'd
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

  4. #294

    Default Re: Shai is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    That seems like the least likely scenario of all. I believe that in the moment, given the circumstances of the encounter, the ‘evade/dump’ scenario seemed valid enough to the cops on the at the time to warrant their actions, although given the benefit of several days to reflect and ponder, even that scenario seems relatively unlikely now.
    I dunno.

    It reminds me of Trailer Park Boys, specifically when they hide a boatload of hash by paving Julian’s driveway with it.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

  5. #295
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The 19th Hole
    Posts
    13,481

    Default Re: Shai is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    I dunno.

    It reminds me of Trailer Park Boys, specifically when they hide a boatload of hash by paving Julian’s driveway with it.
    GoDawgs!
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

  6. #296

    Default Re: Shai is back.

    Just noticed that transporting biological materials across state lines without proper packaging and permits is apparently a very serious offense.

    https://www.un3373.com/category-biol...es/category-b/

  7. #297

    Default Re: Shai is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    GoDawgs!
    Last edited by TheEagleWay; 7th August 2019 at 03:38 PM.

  8. #298
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hilton Head Is.
    Posts
    2,016

    Default Re: Shai is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BullEagle View Post
    Just noticed that transporting biological materials across state lines without proper packaging and permits is apparently a very serious offense.

    https://www.un3373.com/category-biol...es/category-b/
    When you say 'biological substances', you mean like bird poop?


    Asking for a friend...


    Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

    EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

  9. #299

    Default Re: Shai is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle#58 View Post
    When you say 'biological substances', you mean like bird poop?


    Asking for a friend...
    Yes, it is called out as category “B” substance (pun notwithstanding).

  10. #300

    Default Re: Shai is back.

    15 minute mark, Travis joins the Savannah Now "The Commute" podcast and discusses what he saw on the video.

    https://twitter.com/JaudonSportsSMN/status/1159202267981123585

    Biggest note, Shai cannot play in any game while this case is pending according to Travis.

Similar Threads

  1. Shai Werts
    By BillyBob in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 27th October 2018, 01:35 PM
  2. Shai
    By GSU08 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 8th November 2017, 09:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •