TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Shai is back.

1. Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    Come on jcountry,

Crook officer?
    He didn't plant the white stuff, Shai admitted it was on there before stop. Maybe testing it was excessive.. maybe, but he ran the test twice... Probably didn't want the extra paper work of it being positive. But he likely had no choice but to proceed after that.

Hopefully the lab shows it was a false positive. But that's all the officer had to go on. Shai's actions DID give probable cause to look closer at him than just speeding.
    I would agree if the white stuff was inside the car.

I very much disagree since it was outside.

Probable cause is supposed to apply to something INSIDE a car (house) or somewhere under that person’s control.

Default Re: Shai is back.

The real mystery is why are birds using cocaine and *****ing on our star QB’s car. I blame App St!
    Go Eagles!!

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    Come on jcountry, let's try to be reasonable or at least a little objective.

Crook officer?
    He didn't plant the white stuff, Shai admitted it was on there before stop. Maybe testing it was excessive.. maybe, but he ran the test twice... Probably didn't want the extra paper work of it being positive. But he likely had no choice but to proceed after that.

Hopefully the lab shows it was a false positive. But that's all the officer had to go on. Shai's actions DID give probable cause to look closer at him than just speeding.

And I might add that we probably don't need to be saying anything that might make the sheriff's department dig their heels in.
    It was a dried substance stuck to a windshield. The officer just wanted to be an arse by doing the field test. He was just mad that he lost Shai in the first place.

You conspiracy theorists keep ignoring the fact that it actually was cocaine (unless more sophisticated testing shows otherwise).

Was it in his "possession?"...ehhhh

However. How the **** did it get there?

I've never had coke on my hood bruh.

I guess it's just a coincidence that Shai ran from the cop and then stalled instead of pulling over...on the same day coke magically appeared on his vehicle's hood? I'm sure those two things are in no way related...mind you...I don't even think the coke charges stick...but stop acting naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    You conspiracy theorists keep ignoring the fact that it actually was cocaine (unless more sophisticated testing shows otherwise).

I guess it's just a coincidence that Shai ran from the cop and then stalled instead of pulling over...on the same day coke magically appeared on his vehicle's hood? I'm sure those two things are in no way related...mind you...I don't even think the coke charges stick...but stop acting naive.
    Saying that itís not possible and saying that itís not provable are two different things.

Iíve never done coke in my life, but Iíve been around it. I didnít let it in my car, but Iím sure it could have been around my car.

Is it a stretch to say that all these bad coincidences happened concurrently at the same time as he was being pulled over for an otherwise benign speeding charge? Sure.

But the burden of proof is on the prosecution and there isnít any as far as weíve seen from the official report.

6. Default Re: Shai is back.

I bet I could test any paper bill from your wallet that has been in circulation over a month for cocaine, and I bet it would come back positive.

Not that I think you have been doing coke. But those tests are very sensitive. Contamination is very common.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/14....traces.money/

(besides.... How do you know you have never had come on the hood of your car, Bruh? Do you test it regularly?)

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/10/m...e-to-jail.html

Because a fifth-grade chemistry set test with really crappy specificity said it was cocaine?
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

8. Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post

Because a fifth-grade chemistry set test with really crappy specificity said it was cocaine?
    Or when an officer arrested a man for possession of meth after testing cat litter?

https://myfox8.com/2017/01/09/man-ar...tter-for-meth/

Shai was tested he was/is clean. So he has an alleged speeding ticket, everyone who has had a ticket raise your hand. If he did have a speeding ticket then he should pay it and get to practice. I think that should be the end of the discusion.

10. Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post

Or a crooked cop.

Just read some of what Frank Sulkowski posted regarding his conversations with some lawyers.

At the very least, this was an extremely confused cop. The situation was way outside of the envelope.

Cops are just like everyone else. Some are great. Some are crooks.

I had a close friend who was a criminal defense attorney. I learned more about crooked cops than I ever wanted to.