TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donating to the Eagle Fund- Tech Support

Default Donating to the Eagle Fund- Tech Support

Has anyone been able to use the GS Athletics website to successfully set up a monthly payment to the Eagle Fund?
    The only payment options I see for billing are “Annual -1 payment” and “None-1 payment”. Either monthly payments are not an option, or they are an option but it's not possible to set it up on their site, or it is possible but it's tricky to figure out, or it's easy to figure out and I'm an idiot.

I know this isn’t the best or most appropriate place to ask, but since today (June 30) is the last day to donate to ensure that I “receive upcoming Eagle Fund benefits” and since the AF office isn’t open on a Sunday, I’m seeking advice from you wonderful people of GSUFans with a fairly mild sense of urgency.

And yes, I'm a bit of a procrastinator.

Default Re: Donating to the Eagle Fund- Tech Support

Email David Cutler directly and he will either get you set up or find someone who can regardless of the deadline. He's a true...true blue.... asset to GS.
    dcutler@georgiasouthern.edu

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    Email David Cutler directly and he will either get you set up or find someone who can regardless of the deadline. He's a true...true blue.... asset to GS.
    dcutler@georgiasouthern.edu
    I’ll give that a shot. Thanks yourmother!

If you're trying to pay your donation amount for tickets and all for 2019-2020, then you have to be paid in full by today, so there shouldn't be a monthly payment option. It's either all or nothing.

You should be able to start a monthly payment in July for 2020-2021 though.

5. Default Re: Donating to the Eagle Fund- Tech Support

IIRC you have to call them (or email) to set up monthly payments. It’s something I believe they are working on, but currently not a payment option you can complete online.

OT/FYI season tickets for other fall sports are available for purchase tomorrow (7/1).

Quote Originally Posted by hambone View Post
    Has anyone been able to use the GS Athletics website to successfully set up a monthly payment to the Eagle Fund?
    The only payment options I see for billing are “Annual -1 payment” and “None-1 payment”. Either monthly payments are not an option, or they are an option but it's not possible to set it up on their site, or it is possible but it's tricky to figure out, or it's easy to figure out and I'm an idiot.

I know this isn’t the best or most appropriate place to ask, but since today (June 30) is the last day to donate to ensure that I “receive upcoming Eagle Fund benefits” and since the AF office isn’t open on a Sunday, I’m seeking advice from you wonderful people of GSUFans with a fairly mild sense of urgency.

And yes, I'm a bit of a procrastinator.
    I’ve used the 12 month payment plan the last few years. From what I remember I didn’t have to call or email to set it up, but maybe I’m misremembering. Each July when I renew my donation online I have the option to pay all at once or pay installments each month. One year I think I remember setting up a 10 month plan online because I forgot to login until September.

Like you said, with today being the deadline to donate if you want benefits for the 2019-20 sports seasons you won’t have a 12 month option. Starting next month when you log in to renew your donation for 2020-21 it should give you the 12 month payment option.

Edit: Late to respond, but good luck!
    Last edited by GSUEagle12; 30th June 2019 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Question already answered.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    IIRC you have to call them (or email) to set up monthly payments. It is an option I believe they are working on, but it is currently not a payment option you can complete online.

OT/FYI season tickets for other fall sports are available for purchase tomorrow (7/1).
    This is correct.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    IIRC you have to call them (or email) to set up monthly payments. It’s something I believe they are working on, but currently not a payment option you can complete online.

I’m logged in to my account now, and it has a few payment options for my 2020-21 annual Eagle Fund donation. Annual-1 payment, Quarterly-4, Bi Monthly-6, Monthy-12 payments, None-1 payment. I didn’t have to call this year or last. I’m pretty sure I haven’t had to call the previous few years either. I think the monthly option continues to be available even if you miss setting up the donation in July. One year I think I had a 10 month donation payment plan.

Basketball season tickets have a 3 month payment plan option too.

I'll have to log in again as I don't recall seeing a payment plan for basketball.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    I'll have to log in again as I don't recall seeing a payment plan for basketball.
    May have to scroll down a bit to pick payment option. It’s been available for at least a few years.