TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 121

Thread: OT: New Traditions

  1. #11

    Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Took my wife to the Georgia State game last year, and she died laughing when they got their first 1st down and that awful panther growl came over the PA. Her words were, "that sounds like the ClipArt of panther noises".
    LOL! Couldn't have put that any better
    Cameron Smith
    GS Student 2007-2011
    GS Fanatic 2007-the end of time

  2. Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Who? Now get off my lawn!!

    The chair drop will be back. Just keep up with current popular music so the players and students can get into it and make a lot of noise as far as hype music. One thing I'd like to see is our fans to keep quiet when we're on offense. Falcons do this on the video board - quiet please offense at work. Maybe athletics can work with SP on a 3rd down chant?
    I don’t know how much longer we will see the “chair drop,” at least in its current form. I am given to understand that Tippy is not a huge fan of it. #happywifehappylife

  3. Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    I really want the cannon back! That is kickass!


    Would like to see a flyover on military appreciation day as well!

    Great ideas!

  4. #14

    Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I really want the cannon back! That is kickass!


    Would like to see a flyover on military appreciation day as well!

    Great ideas!
    Plus one on the cannon.

  5. #15

    Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    I vote for the cannon

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    26,786

    Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    OH.

    Another map of the earth flyover like last year would be sweet too.

    Never thought I'd say the best flyover I've ever seen would be a 130.


  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Decatur, GA
    Posts
    45,177

    Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I don’t know how much longer we will see the “chair drop,” at least in its current form. I am given to understand that Tippy is not a huge fan of it. #happywifehappylife
    He posted on his social media account buying folding chairs at Walmart recently. Lunsford also mentioned before that at the Atlanta caravan that he was going to do it again this season. Personally I think fake wrestling is dumb as a 45 year old man, but this move fires up the team/players. And that's what it's all about. Motivating the team.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  8. Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    OH.

    Another map of the earth flyover like last year would be sweet too.

    Never thought I'd say the best flyover I've ever seen would be a 130.
    That was pretty badass!

    I used to see the B-1 do the race flyover, and that C-130 was even better!

  9. Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Took my wife to the Georgia State game last year, and she died laughing when they got their first 1st down and that awful panther growl came over the PA. Her words were, "that sounds like the ClipArt of panther noises".
    Haha that’s a good way to put it

  10. #20

    Default Re: OT: New Traditions

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I don’t know how much longer we will see the “chair drop,” at least in its current form. I am given to understand that Tippy is not a huge fan of it. #happywifehappylife
    Coach Russell would always tell that he could not butt heads with players. Jean did not like it.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Similar Threads

  1. Gameday Traditions: What are yours ?
    By Eagle22 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22nd October 2014, 12:31 AM
  2. Pre-Game Traditions
    By West Georgia Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 7th September 2014, 09:05 AM
  3. Spirit and traditions job
    By swat_gsu in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2nd October 2008, 10:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •