TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Updated Game Times Announced (LSU + others)

Default Re: Updated Game Times Announced (LSU + others)

Quote Originally Posted by TiftEagle View Post
    The night games provide extended tailgating opportunities for their fans to consume more cajun martinis which are usually served with breakfast on gamedays.
    Before breakfast.

At the drive thru daiquiri stand.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    I've had great experiences at every non-UGA SEC school. I've been to quite a few of them.
    I've always heard you have to experience Ole Miss and LSU. The only other SEC venues I've been to are Miss State and UGA. Miss State and Starkville is basically what Southern and Statesboro would be if we were an SEC program. The gameday vibe and the people are reminiscent of Southern just on a much larger scale.

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    I've always heard you have to experience Ole Miss and LSU. The only other SEC venues I've been to are Miss State and UGA. Miss State and Starkville is basically what Southern and Statesboro would be if we were an SEC program. The gameday vibe and the people are reminiscent of Southern just on a much larger scale.
    Ole Miss was a bit disappointing to me but I think that had a lot more to do with it being an 11AM kickoff so they couldn't really tailgate.

I've been to two games at LSU and each one has been a great time. The last one was in 2013 the week after beating Florida and we walked around with our Georgia Southern stuff on with people giving us high fives the whole time.

4. Default Re: Updated Game Times Announced (LSU + others)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    I've had great experiences at every non-UGA SEC school. I've been to quite a few of them.
    I wish you luck.

I haven’t been to that stadium, but I have been down there on game day several times. In general, LSU fans are inconsiderate drunk trash. Maybe not as bad as Alabama fans, but pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I wish you luck.

I haven’t been to that stadium, but I have been down there on game day several times. In general, LSU fans are inconsiderate drunk trash. Maybe not as bad as Alabama fans, but pretty close.
    I had an amazing time at Alabama, and that was as an opponent. They've actually been my favorite P5 destination so far.

LSU fans are a lot like us. They're rednecks that drink a lot during sporting events. They just have a funny accent. There's a lot to relate between us.

If everywhere you go, you're surrounded by a**holes.......

Does anyone know where I can meet Tony Chachere?

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I wish you luck.

Everyone has there own experiences, but for the most part I have only had issues at uga games. And mine were tame compared to some others. I've been to UF, uga, Auburn, Clemson, Bama, FSU, UNC, Ole Miss, Colorado St, GT and have enjoyed almost every trip.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

I hope our fans realize that teams like LSU, Bama, etc don't care about us so you're not going to get that rude behavior that you hear about.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    I hope our fans realize that teams like LSU, Bama, etc don't care about us so you're not going to get that rude behavior that you hear about.
    Exactly this. They're more appreciative/impressed that we come to their games in larger numbers than they would expect. UGA fans almost certainly treat ULL or App State fans differently than they do us.

10. Default Re: Updated Game Times Announced (LSU + others)

Auburn has been the best experience so far for me. I heard a lot of people really enjoyed Clemson last year too but I didn’t go to that one.