TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 155

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

  1. #41

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Somebody help me out here. If we sweep the kitties and Texas State and UTA split the last two games in their series we will share the regular season championship with Texas State?

  2. #42

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Guy came in the game with a 5 ERA. We weren’t facing Stephen Strasburg
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  3. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Quote Originally Posted by willgsu View Post
    Somebody help me out here. If we sweep the kitties and Texas State and UTA split the last two games in their series we will share the regular season championship with Texas State?
    TXST beat us Head-to-Head so I image they would be champs, but I could be wrong. Seems that we would want UTA to win the next 2 (as well as us) because we beat them Head-to-head.

  4. #44

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    According to State’s site, admission is free for baseball. In case you guys are in town and want to have a few brews and overtake their stadium tonight or tomorrow...

  5. #45

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    TXST beat us Head-to-Head so I image they would be champs, but I could be wrong. Seems that we would want UTA to win the next 2 (as well as us) because we beat them Head-to-head.
    Yeah I think your right about the head to head with Texas State. After looking at it again though if UTA wins the next two they would claim the regular season title by half a game it looks like.

  6. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I am sure Gaddis will be drafted but I would be surprised if he goes very high. He has just one win on the season and at least two dozen other SBC pitchers have a better ERA.
    Trust me. There are many things scouts look at but ERA is way down on the list.

  7. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Quote Originally Posted by willgsu View Post
    Yeah I think your right about the head to head with Texas State. After looking at it again though if UTA wins the next two they would claim the regular season title by half a game it looks like.
    I hope thatís not true... again, I donít know. But, if that happens then they would be regular season champs only because a game against CCU was canceled. That would not be cool.

  8. #48

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Quote Originally Posted by willgsu View Post
    Yeah I think your right about the head to head with Texas State. After looking at it again though if UTA wins the next two they would claim the regular season title by half a game it looks like.
    I didn't think there was a regular season title. 2 Divisions. We may WIN the East Division, while Tex. State wins west. They will get #1 seed in Tourney. We get #2, I think.

  9. #49

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Tonight's game postponed because Georgia State simply refused to tarp the field during an afternoon thundershower. Currently 86 degrees with no rain forecast for the rest of the night and the field is now unplayable.

    That entire university is absolute garbage.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

  10. #50

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I didn't think there was a regular season title. 2 Divisions. We may WIN the East Division, while Tex. State wins west. They will get #1 seed in Tourney. We get #2, I think.
    Yeah I might need to just drink another beer and quit thinking about basketball! I was thinking baseball also recognized a regular season champ for best overall record. Lets just win the East for sure.

Similar Threads

  1. [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Kennesaw State (May 14 - 6:00 PM)
    By GameThreadBot in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 15th May 2019, 08:42 PM
  2. [GAME THREAD] Baseball vs. Arkansas State (May 10 - May 12)
    By GameThreadBot in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 13th May 2019, 07:26 AM
  3. Georgia Southern vs. Texas State Game Thread
    By StatesboroBluesman in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 849
    Last Post: 21st October 2018, 05:49 AM
  4. Georgia State Game Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 6th December 2015, 07:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •