TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 155

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

  1. #31

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Big win, looked like it was a heck of a game, both starters dealing.

  2. #32

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Big win, looked like it was a heck of a game, both starters dealing.
    Yay, we beat the worst team in the conference by winning in the 10th..

  3. #33

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Yay, we beat the worst team in the conference by winning in the 10th..
    Better than the alternative.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

  4. #34

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Yay, we beat the worst team in the conference by winning in the 10th..
    They lost a lot of Friday night games that way including Texas State. Gattis is one heck of a pitcher on a bad baseball team. We were very fortunate to win the game just like we were very unfortunate to lose to Kennesaw. If I had to choose, I would rather have won last night. That gets us one step closer to winning the east and the number 2 seed.

  5. #35

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    They lost a lot of Friday night games that way including Texas State. Gattis is one heck of a pitcher on a bad baseball team. We were very fortunate to win the game just like we were very unfortunate to lose to Kennesaw. If I had to choose, I would rather have won last night. That gets us one step closer to winning the east and the number 2 seed.
    Why is Gattis playing with a bad team like GAGstate?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Decatur, GA
    Posts
    44,539

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Anyone going to the game tonight or tomorrow? I may try to go tonight, my work from home plans got cancelled when I found out my boss would be here (he's been in the other office for meetings the last 2 weeks). So I am going to try and make it. Definitely going Saturday though.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  7. #37

    Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    Better than the alternative.
    THIS!

    No such thing as a bad win.

  8. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Gaddis will be drafted very high this Spring. Getting a W in a game he starts is crucial.

  9. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Quote Originally Posted by hamilton View Post
    Gaddis will be drafted very high this Spring. Getting a W in a game he starts is crucial.
    I am sure Gaddis will be drafted but I would be surprised if he goes very high. He has just one win on the season and at least two dozen other SBC pitchers have a better ERA.

  10. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Georgia State (May 16 - May 18)

    Gaddis has talent. Watched him last year and he had sharp offspeed stuff and good fb. Got in trouble missing his spots.

Similar Threads

  1. [GAME THREAD] Baseball at Kennesaw State (May 14 - 6:00 PM)
    By GameThreadBot in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 15th May 2019, 08:42 PM
  2. [GAME THREAD] Baseball vs. Arkansas State (May 10 - May 12)
    By GameThreadBot in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 13th May 2019, 07:26 AM
  3. Georgia Southern vs. Texas State Game Thread
    By StatesboroBluesman in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 849
    Last Post: 21st October 2018, 05:49 AM
  4. Georgia State Game Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 6th December 2015, 07:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •