TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Thread: 2019 NCAA DIVISION I MENíS GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP

Default Re: 2019 NCAA DIVISION I MENíS GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP

Based on Womenís NCAA college golf award show, Fisk, a Finalist for POY, will get a short bio and air time on the golf channel when the Menís award is presented. I think the menís presentation will follow the womenís, which is on now.

2. Default Re: 2019 NCAA DIVISION I MENíS GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEagle12 View Post
    Based on Womenís NCAA college golf award show, Fisk, a Finalist for POY, will get a short bio and air time on the golf channel when the Menís award is presented. I think the menís presentation will follow the womenís, which is on now.
    Did anybody see this? I missed it, but noticed that Matthew Wolff from OSU was the Haskins award winner (not surprised). Just wondering if Fisk and GS got good airtime.

Default Re: 2019 NCAA DIVISION I MENíS GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Did anybody see this? I missed it, but noticed that Matthew Wolff from OSU was the Haskins award winner (not surprised). Just wondering if Fisk and GS got good airtime.
    2ish minutes Iíd guess. A few swing vids, answered a few questions, mentioned his 6 wins, scoring average, that he was SunBelt champ. It was quick but good. The same as the others other than Wolffís interview for winning.