TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question to E22's mods

Default Question to E22's mods

Several Gophers forum the Gopher Hole have tried to join www.gsufans.com about 3 weeks ago and have not been given permeation to post.

*We finally have a P5 team that would like to post here but can't get on.

I know that E22 has been very busy the last 2 years.

**Are the Mods allowed to clear these Gopher Posters?
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Default Re: Question to E22's mods

I also wish that E22 would allow an area on the "whos on line section" with a list of E22s chosen mods so GSU fans could contact them by PM instead of directly by posting a message to them, "whoever they are" on the Flite Line.

I have no idea of who the mods are one this site.

Sometimes reporting to a mod in private is better than an open post or dispute over a thread!

3. Default Re: Question to E22's mods

There's a backlog of 18,000 mostly spam users to be approved. Do you have any user names for the guys that have signed up?

4. Default Re: Question to E22's mods

We don’t need Gopher fans here.

There is a pretty clear instruction to unapproved users - to email me directly. One has done so. I unfortunately do not have the time to daily login and clear 100's-1000's of fake registrations and 'guess' who is who ... and certainly don't want spambots on the site ... so yeah, direct them to my email or:

2nd option, if they are registered and unapproved, I have site settings set up such that it allows for them to PM me directly to give me their username to activate. I can handle those as well in that manner. At least the spambots haven't figured out a script to do that yet ...
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    There is a pretty clear instruction to unapproved users - to email me directly. One has done so. I unfortunately do not have the time to daily login and clear 100's-1000's of fake registrations and 'guess' who is who ... and certainly don't want spambots on the site ... so yeah, direct them to my email or:

2nd option, if they are registered and unapproved, I have site settings set up such that it allows for them to PM me directly to give me their username to activate. I can handle those as well in that manner. At least the spambots haven't figured out a script to do that yet ...
    Thank you E22. I will relay this to them again!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    We don’t need Gopher fans here.
    Oh come on now EAGLEMAN. I've been told by some not to post to our FCS opponents boards because they are below us. I've been told by other not to invite P5 teams posters to gsufans.com because they wouldn't post on a G5 board. What is wrong with other opponents posting here. Are you one of the isolationist too?

8. Default Re: Question to E22's mods

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    Oh come on now EAGLEMAN. I've been told by some not to post to our FCS opponents boards because they are below us. I've been told by other not to invite P5 teams posters to gsufans.com because they wouldn't post on a G5 board. What is wrong with other opponents posting here. Are you one of the isolationist too?
    If they do, they do, fine, but IMO it is hardly worth a separate thread to partition for their inclusion on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    If they do, they do, fine, but IMO it is hardly worth a separate thread to partition for their inclusion on the site.
    EM -but IMO it is hardly worth a separate thread to partition for their inclusion on the site.

A separate thread on the Flite Line that is about a G5 GSU team against a P5 Gophers team. Those GSU fans that want to the Gopher fans under that thread can and those that don't won't. One of the sad things is that the GSU fans post to each other without outside opinions. If the thread goes nowhere then it falls off the board.

10. Default Re: Question to E22's mods

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    EM -but IMO it is hardly worth a separate thread to partition for their inclusion on the site.

A separate thread on the Flite Line that is about a G5 GSU team against a P5 Gophers team. Those GSU fans that want to the Gopher fans under that thread can and those that don't won't. One of the sad things is that the GSU fans post to each other without outside opinions. If the thread goes nowhere then it falls off the board.
    I enjoy posting here without the input of our opponents opinions and that is not “sad.” If/when I want that, I go to other sites.

If they post here, so be it, but I don’t see the need to campaign for it.