TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tavien Feaster Entering Transfer Portal

Default Re: Tavien Feaster Entering Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    University of Tennessee - Knoxville
    My dad is a UT-Chattanooga alum. He's probably one of the few UTC alums left who aren't UTK homers. Growing up thats how I referred to them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Does anyone know when his final decision will be made? If he wants to play in the fall, it seems like he would want to get on campus ASAP
    probably depends on when he graduates. I would think it would be a very quick decision once he knows for sure that he can go without sitting.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    probably depends on when he graduates. I would think it would be a very quick decision once he knows for sure that he can go without sitting.
    Do we know if there is interest from GS or from Feaster?
    Season ticket holder in new section - KK

4. Default Re: Tavien Feaster Entering Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Eagle View Post
    Do we know if there is interest from GS or from Feaster?
    From a random football account, Tavien's top 4 are App, GS, Tennessee, and UNC. I haven't seen anything straight from Tavien though. He isn't very active on twitter. Lunsford would be King Doofus if he isn't doing everything to get him here. I'm hoping his recent trips to visit his buddy Dabo Swinney will give us some pull.

https://thespun.com/college-football...tavien-feaster
    A source close to Clemson grad transfer RB Tavien Feaster tells me the following programs have been in touch since he entered the transfer portal

Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech, Mississippi State and East Carolina.

Feaster will start setting up official visits soon. pic.twitter.com/Gy4PLKqb2c

— Woody Wommack (@RivalsWoody) May 8, 2019

Hopefully they left our name off.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    https://thespun.com/college-football...tavien-feaster
    A source close to Clemson grad transfer RB Tavien Feaster tells me the following programs have been in touch since he entered the transfer portal

Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech, Mississippi State and East Carolina.

Feaster will start setting up official visits soon. pic.twitter.com/Gy4PLKqb2c

— Woody Wommack (@RivalsWoody) May 8, 2019
    So you keep thinking there is no longer a 1A and 1AA?(smile)

I guess this makes sense? I mean the only person he has to compete with @ Alabama is Najee Harris..
    two words: Money... Talks

He would be a back up at Alabama or Miss St. He'd likely get more PT staying behind Etienne than going to Bama. Of course Alabama would contact him, no different than any other highly touted recruit to pad their depth. He's already got a couple NC rings with maybe a chance for a third if he stayed so I don't know what draw Alabama would have.

https://alabama.rivals.com/news/coul...his-offseason-
    If Feaster does join Alabama, he will step into an already loaded backfield. The Crimson Tide returns juniors Najee Harris and Brian Robinson Jr. and will also bring in five-star freshman Trey Sanders this summer. Alabama also has redshirt freshman Jerome Ford and moved redshirt sophomore Chadarius Townsend to running back this spring. Along with Sanders, the Crimson Tide will also bring in four-star freshman Keilan Robinson.

“I really feel like Najee and B-Rob are both really good players. I think both of them have got a significant amount of experience in the past. I think they’re ready to take the next step in terms of making a really significant contribution. They both had really good springs,” Saban said this spring. Past that, Jerome Ford is kind of the newcomer and has shown some flashes. We’ve got a couple other guys coming in in this freshman class.

“So, we have had a lot of diversity at running back, but most of the time, there has been a young player that contributes to that, almost always a freshman… So, I would expect that we get some help from that group from some young players, as well. But I’m really satisfied with those two guys. I would feel a little more comfortable if we had a few more guys that showed that they can play with the consistency and performance that can add even more depth at that position.”

10. Default Re: Tavien Feaster Entering Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by GATA2020 View Post
    I guess this makes sense? I mean the only person he has to compete with @ Alabama is Najee Harris..
    two words: Money... Talks
    IF you believe in your abilities, then you should go to not only the place with the greatest chance to start, but the one with the highest visibility. If he thinks he can start at both Georgia Southern and Texas, why would he choose Georgia Southern? Just thinking from a kids perspective who's trying to make it to the NFL.