TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Cunningham Leaving

Default Re: Andrew Cunningham Leaving

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    https://twitter.com/lancesmith44/status/1121703437937324032

Clemson RB looking to Transfer to App or GS
    Hmm. Don't know how I feel about that. He can play immediately. Maybe if King doesn't get the waiver it would be nice to have but otherwise don't need a one year guy running off other running backs.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    https://twitter.com/lancesmith44/status/1121703437937324032

Clemson RB looking to Transfer to App or GS
    He looked pretty tough against us last season. Not as tough as Etienne, of course. Wish he was looking for more of a “hometown” feel.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    Hmm. Don't know how I feel about that. He can play immediately. Maybe if King doesn't get the waiver it would be nice to have but otherwise don't need a one year guy running off other running backs.
    Yeah, I think our young backs would be better off with more reps/development regardless of King’s status. There’s no reason to block them with more transfers.

The exception—maybe—would be someone who could also rotate in at slot give us insurance for Kennedy and LaRoche.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Why you say this?
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    Why you say this?
    He is on path to graduate this summer per press release by Coach Swinney.

I would say it depends on King, but, we don’t want him going to App so if no baggage would be as much a defensive move as needs based. I wonder if the RB that got injured at App last year is behind on his recovery. May be a Cunningham issue. Some injuries are really tough to come back from.

7. Default Re: Andrew Cunningham Leaving

Good point.

I wish King would get a waiver.

We know he won’t. (Because we don’t play dirty, like Ohio and whomever else would.). “Do Right” does nothing at all for us on this front. King should have played the same card Fields did. NCAA would absolutely have to grant that waiver.

I am concerned about RB a little. Fields will be hard to replace. He was strong and very good with ball security. That’s my main concern. We have seen ball security issues at times with some folks who will be ok that position.

It would be nice to have some guy who’s very good for a season to fill the gap, but we wouldn’t want him to steal anyone’s thunder.

I don’t think we have to worry about Kennedy bailing. He’s so dynamic that he could easily play slot or maybe other spots for a while.

Maybe Debeese could come up with some steups to give everyone some time and change folks in and out enough to cause real issues for defenses.

Overall, that RB coming to GS would probably be a good thing. But you are definitely right to be concerned about touching off more transfers. That’s becoming more eyebrow raising

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    I would say it depends on King, but, we don’t want him going to App so if no baggage would be as much a defensive move as needs based. I wonder if the RB that got injured at App last year is behind on his recovery. May be a Cunningham issue. Some injuries are really tough to come back from.
    If you're talking about Moore, his college career is over and he's entering the draft. He was a redshirt senior last year and when he got hurt he had already competed in five games which is more than allowed (three) to get a medical redshirt.

My guess is he transfers to neither school. That source doesn’t have any credibility.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Grant Walker out. Maybe the Clemson guy does have a spot here.