TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 242526

Thread: Andrew Cunningham Leaving

Default Re: Andrew Cunningham Leaving

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Yep same thing Cam Newton, Nick Marshall, and countless others have done. Play at a JUCO for a year in place of transferring and sitting out. I was a little confused as to why Creamer was going to air out this year instead of playing. But like you said it changes nothing as far as him still being eligible in 2020 but it means now we have to keep recruiting him because he could sign with anybody once he gets that degree.
    He probably just wanted to be at GS instead of hanging around JUCO for another semester. Unlike the players you mentioned, he probably wasn’t going to JUCO to raise his recruiting profile.

My totally-ignorant guess is that he wanted to transfer directly to GS (or somewhere else) from Iowa, but had to go the JUCO route this spring to get his academics straightened out.

I just hope that he doesn’t check with CCU (or anyone else who offered him) and find that his current credits will transfer there without a hitch.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Default Re: Andrew Cunningham Leaving

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    He probably just wanted to be at GS instead of hanging around JUCO for another semester. Unlike the players you mentioned, he probably wasn’t going to JUCO to raise his recruiting profile.

My totally-ignorant guess is that he wanted to transfer directly to GS (or somewhere else) from Iowa, but had to go the JUCO route this spring to get his academics straightened out.

I just hope that he doesn’t check with CCU (or anyone else who offered him) and find that his current credits will transfer there without a hitch.

It’s completely possible but I would hope he or his inner circle wouldn’t settle for a 2nd or 3rd choice when he’s not going to play a minute earlier there.

I would be more worried about him doing something at JUCO to get the attention of a “more prestigious” G5 or another lower level P5.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.