TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Schedule game with UGA in 2023?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Decatur, GA
    Posts
    44,258

    Default Re: Schedule game with UGA in 2023?

    Quote Originally Posted by GATA2020 View Post
    You're insane if you think that ANY Auburn fan would take pride in any University of Alabama team, or any other "rival" team for that matter, winning anything besides a biggest loser contest. Secondly, the only reason they're chanting "SEC", is because historically the basketball world has been dominated by the ACC.
    You really think that? Then why did Kentucky fans not chant "SEC" after their wins?
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  2. #22

    Default Re: Schedule game with UGA in 2023?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    You really think that? Then why did Kentucky fans not chant "SEC" after their wins?
    To explain that, you have to go all the way back to the Civil War.
    Same for Missouri.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    7,777

    Default Re: Schedule game with UGA in 2023?

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Smart absolutely WILL NOT schedule us.

    No way. No how.

    People who say “smart ain’t worried about us” are idiots. He knows how Richt lost his job,, and he is scared ****less of ever being the next Richt.

    You won’t see smart schedule us. No matter how favorable the terms.

    Keep talking all this “he ain’t skeered” nonsense. He would **** his pants if we rolled into Athens again. No matter what anyone says, he will do whatever he needs to do in order to avoid us. Never gonna see us on his schedule. Not as long as his silly tennis hat is bouncing around Sanford sidelines.
    Smart won't schedule us. On that we will agree. But it doesn't have anything to do with being "worried" or "scared" by us. It has everything to do with him learning under Lord Saban and not playing in state teams that are not P5's. It's because he has NOTHING to gain by playing us, not because he's worried or scared. You thinking he would *** his pants is almost as asinine as your CTS was a "uga plant" BS!
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

  4. #24

    Default Re: Schedule game with UGA in 2023?

    I'm trying to decide if I like Lord Saban or Darth Saban better.
    Wait a minute....Lord Saban and Darth Kirby kinda rolls off the tongue.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Schedule game with UGA in 2023?

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Smart won't schedule us. On that we will agree. But it doesn't have anything to do with being "worried" or "scared" by us. It has everything to do with him learning under Lord Saban and not playing in state teams that are not P5's. It's because he has NOTHING to gain by playing us, not because he's worried or scared. You thinking he would *** his pants is almost as asinine as your CTS was a "uga plant" BS!
    I’m having trouble coming up with a three letter word for that spot.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    27,953

    Default Re: Schedule game with UGA in 2023?

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Smart won't schedule us. On that we will agree. But it doesn't have anything to do with being "worried" or "scared" by us. It has everything to do with him learning under Lord Saban and not playing in state teams that are not P5's. It's because he has NOTHING to gain by playing us, not because he's worried or scared. You thinking he would *** his pants is almost as asinine as your CTS was a "uga plant" BS!

    Yep, he’s not going to schedule us but it’s not because he’s afraid of anything. Go look at UGA’s future OOC schedule and then tell me Kirby Smart is scared to play Ga Southern. He’s got Notre Dame, Oregon, Clemson, Florida St, Texas, and UCLA on the future schedules (and every one of those includes a game at those teams home stadium) but he’s going to “**** his pants” if he has to play Ga Southern. Okayyyyyyyyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Schedule game with UGA in 2023?

    Half getting triggered.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  8. #28

    Default Re: Schedule game with UGA in 2023?

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Yep, he’s not going to schedule us but it’s not because he’s afraid of anything. Go look at UGA’s future OOC schedule and then tell me Kirby Smart is scared to play Ga Southern. He’s got Notre Dame, Oregon, Clemson, Florida St, Texas, and UCLA on the future schedules (and every one of those includes a game at those teams home stadium) but he’s going to “**** his pants” if he has to play Ga Southern. Okayyyyyyyyyy
    Not afraid. But he wants a cupcake. And aren’t a cupcake.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Schedule game with UGA in 2023?

    [QUOTE=EAGLEX2;958358]

    Not afraid. But he wants a cupcake. And we aren’t a cupcake.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Schedule game with UGA in 2023?

    Not afraid. But he wants a cupcake. And we aren’t a cupcake.[/QUOTE]

Similar Threads

  1. Wisconsin-bound in 2023
    By TrueBlueDrew in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 23rd July 2018, 04:01 PM
  2. Wisconsin 2023
    By 1peatfor7 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13th July 2018, 06:33 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12th November 2014, 03:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •