TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: CFN Locker Room Material

Default Re: CFN Locker Room Material

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Gosh.

I could have sworn they were ranked when last we played them....

And for some crazy reason, I just can’t remember them beating us, even though I’m pretty sure they had to.

I mean with Duck, their QB, and Ms Pac Man cheering from the sidelines, who the heck could dare to beat them?

Let’s just save some gas money have have Freedom fly a white flag up there and drop that inhale vigorouslyer right on the 50 yard line...

(I know...I don’t possess one of those Rain Man type memories, but gosh.... I could swear I was horse for a week after yelling my guts out at a game where we played some team who I thought was App, and ran through them like Ebola through a trombone, or some such. I must be mistaken..... I guess I’m misremembering. Maybe the ‘A’ on those black helmets really stood for Apple Dumpling Gang... That’s probably the confusion.)
    Gosh. How has GS ever lost a game?

Maybe the A on their helmets stands for "'Ask us about our cash for clunkers donation program."

I don't get it. Did I say GS was going to lose somewhere? Also a few posts up you used Tyson Summers' initials (CTS) a couple times when talking about Lunsford if you want to edit it.

2. Default Re: CFN Locker Room Material

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    Gosh. How has GS ever lost a game?

Maybe the A on their helmets stands for "'Ask us about our cash for clunkers donation program."

I don't get it. Did I say GS was going to lose somewhere? Also a few posts up you used Tyson Summers' initials (CTS) a couple times when talking about Lunsford if you want to edit it.
    Thanks for the help, mom.

If I actually gave half a rat, maybe Iíd run right back and correct something for you.

Better check back soon to see how much I value your opinion.

You can probably infer just how much I value your opinion by just how never Iím gonna correct that.

(BTW, when you gonna make another carrot cake???? Everyone knows my motherís cake is the best! Im hungry, mom!)

Cheers!

Thanks for the help, mom.

If I actually gave half a rat, maybe I’d run right back and correct something for you.

Better check back soon to see how much I value your opinion.

You can probably infer just how much I value your opinion by just how never I’m gonna correct that.

(BTW, when you gonna make another carrot cake???? Everyone knows my mother’s cake is the best! Im hungry, mom!)

Cheers!
    You're playing right into Kirby Smart's hands.

I'll go extra heavy on the carrots in the next one. Maybe help you see the keys better.

4. Default Re: CFN Locker Room Material

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    You're playing right into Kirby Smart's hands.

I'll go extra heavy on the carrots in the next one. Maybe help you see the keys better.
    Mmmmm!

Canít wait!!

I could swear I was horse
    A horse...not quite the animal I had in mind

6. Default Re: CFN Locker Room Material

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEagle12 View Post
    A horse...not quite the animal I had in mind
    Hahaha!

I love autocorrect! Makes me way more entertaining!!

I donít even care to look anymore. Itís the autocorrect lottery-bazinga!

Hahaha!

I love autocorrect! Makes me way more entertaining!!
    Not really...
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

8. Default Re: CFN Locker Room Material

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Not really...
    Yeah. Judge for yourself.

I think itís fun.

And the older I get, the less I care about spelling. Thought I couldnít possibly care less a while back.

I was mistaken.

Yeah. Judge for yourself.

I think it’s fun.

And the older I get, the less I care about spelling. Thought I couldn’t possibly care less a while back.

I was mistaken.
    Be careful getting old.
    First there's not caring about things like spelling.
    Then comes forgetting to zip up after.
    Then comes forgetting to zip down before.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Give it a rest dude. There is nothing negative about me. What I am is realistic. I don't romanticize everything and think just because I love GS, that it means we will win every game. When I see a schedule that has our 5 toughest opponents on the road, it's OK to think that we will probably lose a few of those. There is nothing negative about saying I don't think we will be 10-2 this year. I'll make you a deal..... if we end the regular season 10-2 I'll come on here and type in big bold letters that you were right. How's that? Does that make you feel better?
    KJ - What I am is realistic.

TALON - Then I consider your realistic view of how GSU will do this year as your own realistic negativity. I stated that GSU would go 9-3 or maybe 10-2. I didn't say we would win every game. I would rather believe that last years 10-3 GSU season with a bowl win will lead to a better team this year & Iíd rather be over on the W/L record than say a 6-6 or 7-5 record at the beginning of the season.

By the way KJ, what was your realistic view for GSU's W/L record last year?
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed