TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: CFN Locker Room Material

Default Re: CFN Locker Room Material

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    If only there was a perpetually flowing source of Eagle Mojo that we could collect and bring with us to away games. We could scoop it up in some kind of container (perhaps a jug of some kind) and sprinkle it on their field come game time. I wish there was such a thing.
    It's only supposed to be for important games, not every home game.

Of course our last coach decided it need to be poured on our OWN field.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    But thatís assuming we have a 50/50 chance of beating every P5 team we play which we donít
    I thought the conversation was about midlevel P5's?
    Not the Clemsons, Auburns, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    It's only supposed to be for important games, not every home game.

Of course our last coach decided it need to be poured on our OWN field.
    I think would probably be most effective if instead of being poured on the field it's poured in the drinking water of the opposing team.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    I think would probably be most effective if instead of being poured on the field it's poured in the drinking water of the opposing team.
    Hum You might have something there. 😉😀

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    I agree, we may not beat the Gophers & go 6-6 or 7-5. If we are a better team than last year we will go at least 9-3 or 10-2 & that is what I am saying.

I don't expect you to jump off a bridge KJ, but their are some bridges you shouldn't cross like the one over Eagle Creek! Your negative vibes could shake it apart!

LIKE THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Vt_87MjE66o
    Give it a rest dude. There is nothing negative about me. What I am is realistic. I don't romanticize everything and think just because I love GS, that it means we will win every game. When I see a schedule that has our 5 toughest opponents on the road, it's OK to think that we will probably lose a few of those. There is nothing negative about saying I don't think we will be 10-2 this year. I'll make you a deal..... if we end the regular season 10-2 I'll come on here and type in big bold letters that you were right. How's that? Does that make you feel better?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Iím not worried about App at all. They lost their entire staff. A bunch of really good players, and will be looking at the waiver wire at transfers.
    We haven't won in Boone since G. W. Bush was President, but you're not worried about App State.

I don't believe you.

I want to know the "bunch of really good players" App lost since they had the third youngest team in the country last year.
    The back up QB we saw get lit up at GS who transferred to Wofford this spring (with a UCLA transfer on the App roster)?
    The former #1 RB that sat out hurt half the year while they still went 11-2?
    Who exactly?

I want to know the "bunch of really good players" App lost since they had the third youngest team in the country last year.
    The back up QB we saw get lit up at GS who transferred to Wofford this spring (with a UCLA transfer on the App roster)?
    The former #1 RB that sat out hurt half the year while they still went 11-2?
    Who exactly?
    Their starting secondary for one, including Clifton Duck, one of the most highly-decorated SBC defenders since we joined the league.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Their starting secondary for one, including Clifton Duck, one of the most highly-decorated SBC defenders since we joined the league.
    Yes, two CB's......indeed...... perhaps an exploitable weakness for a dangerous Air Raid team like GS.

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/co...b60ed8f1f.html
    Defensive backs
    The Mountaineers are set at safety but will look for new starters at cornerback.

Josh Thomas and Desmond Franklin will return out of the safety position, each player grabbing four interceptions last season. Both will be seniors in 2019.

The departures of Tae Hayes (graduation) and Clifton Duck (early entry into the NFL Draft) leave a lot of playing time to be claimed. Shemar Jean-Charles could likely grab starting spot. He was the primary nickelback for App State last season. Fellow defensive backs Steven Jones and Kaiden Smith appeared in all 13 of the Mountaineers games last season, while Shaun Jolly played in 11.

10. Default Re: CFN Locker Room Material

Yes, two CB's......indeed...... perhaps an exploitable weakness for a dangerous Air Raid team like GS.

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/co...b60ed8f1f.html
    Defensive backs
    The Mountaineers are set at safety but will look for new starters at cornerback.

Josh Thomas and Desmond Franklin will return out of the safety position, each player grabbing four interceptions last season. Both will be seniors in 2019.

The departures of Tae Hayes (graduation) and Clifton Duck (early entry into the NFL Draft) leave a lot of playing time to be claimed. Shemar Jean-Charles could likely grab starting spot. He was the primary nickelback for App State last season. Fellow defensive backs Steven Jones and Kaiden Smith appeared in all 13 of the Mountaineers games last season, while Shaun Jolly played in 11.
    Gosh.

I could have sworn they were ranked when last we played them....

And for some crazy reason, I just canít remember them beating us, even though Iím pretty sure they had to.

I mean with Duck, their QB, and Ms Pac Man cheering from the sidelines, who the heck could dare to beat them?

Letís just save some gas money have have Freedom fly a white flag up there and drop that inhale vigorouslyer right on the 50 yard line...

(I know...I donít possess one of those Rain Man type memories, but gosh.... I could swear I was horse for a week after yelling my guts out at a game where we played some team who I thought was App, and ran through them like Ebola through a trombone, or some such. I must be mistaken..... I guess Iím misremembering. Maybe the ĎAí on those black helmets really stood for Apple Dumpling Gang... Thatís probably the confusion.)