TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Talking on the Gopher Board about up comming GSU b game (Little Smack)

Default Talking on the Gopher Board about up comming GSU b game (Little Smack)

Pages 4 & 5 have the most info on them.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boa...-Gophers/page4
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Default Re: Talking on the Gopher Board about up comming GSU b game (Little Smack)

TALON you are a posting machine on there message board. I joined their board Sunday evening an am waiting to be approved to make my first post.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

Default Re: Talking on the Gopher Board about up comming GSU b game (Little Smack)

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    TALON you are a posting machine on there message board. I joined their board Sunday evening an am waiting to be approved to make my first post.
    Thanks Valley
    Don't be to hard on them at first. We've got a while before the matchup. ;-)

From a good Gopher fan.

"Regarding our teams, sounds like both programs have had a fair amount of turnover on the coaching staffs recently. Our Gophers are really just going into year two of coach Fleck's system. Everything was limited the first season because most of the players were brand new to the system. Last year two freshmen played at QB. Those sophomores are completing for the starting job. The backups will be two true freshmen. With that said, most of us fans are still learning this "new" offense. I am sure that Coach Fleck has only shown a portion of the playbook."

The Gophers record from the last 2 years & there coaches.

https://main.gopherhole.com/footballhistory

And we dont have a chance at beating them, some say!

TALON posted the following on the gopher message board.

I'm retired & retirement isn't all that its cracked up to be unless you have planed well for it. After this year I will be going to away games along with posting to teams.
    If TALON can work it out t make it to Troy this fall ValleyBoy will provide him with a ticket to the game. Might even try and get oldfart to drive TALON over to Troy.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

If TALON can work it out t make it to Troy this fall ValleyBoy will provide him with a ticket to the game. Might even try and get oldfart to drive TALON over to Troy.
    I am very greatful for the invite but I will have to see about the finances first. If I can make the game I shurly would like to sit with you

Yo, TALON.....A-memba me?

Hey homey, I got your PM (finally)......I reckon it's been awhile since I logged on. Long story, bad excuse.....one a'them "career" things, something to do with da missus, young 'uns, etc. making a living, providing fo' dat family.....all the wrong reasons. Anyhoo....tried to PM you back, but this is what the software spat back at me:

"TALON has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

So, anyways.....I looked for that thread you mentioned and ain't found it none. Assume you is ain't done it none, or is I just missing it?

Peace out, bro! I is be logging back on in another six months or so......mebbe, mebbe not.

Quote Originally Posted by SwampEagle View Post
    Yo, TALON.....A-memba me?

Hey homey, I got your PM (finally)......I reckon it's been awhile since I logged on. Long story, bad excuse.....one a'them "career" things, something to do with da missus, young 'uns, etc. making a living, providing fo' dat family.....all the wrong reasons. Anyhoo....tried to PM you back, but this is what the software spat back at me:

"TALON has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

So, anyways.....I looked for that thread you mentioned and ain't found it none. Assume you is ain't done it none, or is I just missing it?

Peace out, bro! I is be logging back on in another six months or so......mebbe, mebbe not.
    How can I ever forget (The Swamp Eagle) the Buck Wheat of the boards. :-)

Non of these things are excuses Swamp -"Long story,bad excuse- one a'them "career" things, something to do with da missus, young 'uns, etc. making a living, providing fo' dat family."
    You had to prioritize your time and everything you posted comes first! I hope you can find some time to get back onto Talon Talk and the Flite Line. I & the other TT posters miss you!

By the way I have cleared my PM box to except more mail. I will try and keep up better with that. If you look at my profile I think you can find my E-mail address there. If not then PM me and I'll send it to you.

TALON

Valley I sent you a PM.

I think I will be able to make one away game this year & I would like to meet the infamous ValleyBoy. I started receiving my retirement checks in December so I should be able to set some aside for 1 away game. Still I am putting a large amount of money into the home so we can get ready to down size. That and helping my 81 year old mother out. Still the Troy game is months away. I also want to go to 1 home game - yes, the G-State game