TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baseball vs COC in Savannah @ Grayson Stadium

Default Re: Baseball vs COC in Savannah @ Grayson Stadium

If we lose this game it will fall on Swan being unable to get a bunt down. That is poor baseball to have first 2 on in inning but hit into a double play. I’m better now.

2. Default Re: Baseball vs COC in Savannah @ Grayson Stadium

Owens needs to be a weekend starter

Decent win. We will see if we can bounce back in conference against another bottom 4 opponent.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Nice win over a really bad COC team. Shouldn’t have been that close. Never should play in Savannah and fire Rodney. Just thought I’d beat EKJ to the post.

Actually, good win over a pretty good COC team. I like Tyler Owens. I’ll say again though that our starting pitching on weekends has not been bad and certainly was not the reason we lose at ULM. Our offense and defense took a hiatus. Maybe we are back playing similar to how we started the season. If our infielders can make the routine plays like they did tonight we will be ok.

5. Default Re: Baseball vs COC in Savannah @ Grayson Stadium

Disagree with Leeman on Swan, Like the enthusiasm, unless u have been there and done that, not a big fan of calling out college kids for getting certain details perfect... u have no idea what coach has called or put on... kid is battling every AB to get in line up ... much easier said than done

6. Default Re: Baseball vs COC in Savannah @ Grayson Stadium

Agree with Leeman on the good win over Charleston!

7. Default Re: Baseball vs COC in Savannah @ Grayson Stadium

Bottom 4, with lead league hitter, and D1 up and coming team .... every week is going to be competitive, sit in your ivory towers and dream about dominance, reality is it will be a 2-1 or 1-2 series away ..... if we get 3 emojo has to out himself with his high school stats

Quote Originally Posted by H@@siEagler View Post
    Bottom 4, with lead league hitter, and D1 up and coming team .... every week is going to be competitive, sit in your ivory towers and dream about dominance, reality is it will be a 2-3 or 3-2 series away ..... if we get 3 emojo has to out himself with his high school stats
    Have we found a bizzaro EskimoJoe?

Everybody shut up and give them some space to work this out...
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by H@@siEagler View Post
    Disagree with Leeman on Swan, Like the enthusiasm, unless u have been there and done that, not a big fan of calling out college kids for getting certain details perfect... u have no idea what coach has called or put on... kid is battling every AB to get in line up ... much easier said than done
    Agreed and point taken. Just need to work on that bunting and small ball from a guy who has his speed and athleticism. I know he knows that and I’m sure he was as frustrated as anybody.

like ive said, to heck with one game at a time, its time to win and go on a GS baseball win streak. We need to sweep this weekend. Great win last night, great pitching and Curry is on fire along with TMartin. Curry hitting like he did when he was a freshman, Amazing how much better you can play when your not dealing with little nagging injuries. im happy for Steven, good kid. he is a kid I wouldn't draft high but id give him a chance, he goes about his business in a very professional way/big league.