TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a small world vs. dead horse beating

Default Re: It's a small world vs. dead horse beating

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Good question. I don’t have much faith in Chadwell, FWIW.
    +1000, let's not think that Chadwell has just been the water boy over there for the last 3-4 years. He's been there awhile in position of authority and I'm sorry, I'm not impressed with him, his offense etc.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    +1000, let's not think that Chadwell has just been the water boy over there for the last 3-4 years. He's been there awhile in position of authority and I'm sorry, I'm not impressed with him, his offense etc.
    +1

Considering that was the case, I was a bit surprised how many of their guys opted to transfer once he was officially announced as HC

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    Considering that was the case, I was a bit surprised how many of their guys opted to transfer once he was officially announced as HC
    There's been a few stories that he basically created a toxic locker room in how he's treated some players.

We're also talking about a guy that hit with quite a few violations while at CSU.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    There's been a few stories that he basically created a toxic locker room in how he's treated some players.

We're also talking about a guy that hit with quite a few violations while at CSU.
    But.....but....but..... we were stupid not to hire him because he was such a slam dunk, right? Wasn't that all we heard from several on here when he was not the one hired?

Now, don't get me wrong, the one hired over him was not a good choice either. But...
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Ah, the wonderful wacky world of GSU.com.
    Chai tea. Free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    But.....but....but..... we were stupid not to hire him because he was such a slam dunk, right? Wasn't that all we heard from several on here when he was not the one hired?

Now, don't get me wrong, the one hired over him was not a good choice either. But...
    Thing is, we will never actually know if he would have been successful here or not. It's a positive that we didn't hire him but I'm still inclined to think he would have had more success than CTS. In the grand scheme, we're better off... but at a price where we had to endure 2 really poor years.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Thing is, we will never actually know if he would have been successful here or not. It's a positive that we didn't hire him but I'm still inclined to think he would have had more success than CTS. In the grand scheme, we're better off... but at a price where we had to endure 2 really poor years.
    IMO, he definitely would have had more success than CTS. He had a solid offensive system that would have suited our 2016 talent extremely well (assuming at least an average installation).

That said, something tells me we're in better shape right now than we would have been going into year four of Chadwell.
    The Cliffs of Insanity
    #newsflash
    www.247sports.com/porkchopratings

IMO, he definitely would have had more success than CTS. He had a solid offensive system that would have suited our 2016 talent extremely well (assuming at least an average installation).

That said, something tells me we're in better shape right now than we would have been going into year four of Chadwell.
    Agreed. He "should" have been better than 5-13. But I don't think we would have been where we are now if he was hired.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

+1