TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 293031

Thread: SunBelt Basketball Tournament Thread

1. Default Re: SunBelt Basketball Tournament Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    Yeah, and he had over a decade of experience from some pretty good teams, including Rick Barnes at Big12 champ Texas, before he took over at Siena and tanked their program. Maybe ask yourself why a guy has been bouncing around programs for 15 years since and hasn't sniffed another head coaching job.
    I never say he was a great selection and unlike you I won’t pretend to know why he has not been a HC since, or what he may, or may not have “sniffed.” I don’t give a ratstail about him or State, I merely said it wasn’t similar to our BVG hire.

Default Re: SunBelt Basketball Tournament Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I never say he was a great selection and unlike you I won’t pretend to know why he has not been a HC since, or what he may, or may not have “sniffed.” I don’t give a ratstail about him or State, I merely said it wasn’t similar to our BVG hire.
    Please. You jumped on me for saying his head coaching record was bad with that BS about how many great programs he's coached at. If you don't give ratstail about it, I'm not sure why you continue to defend this guy or even care who I compare him to.

3. Default Re: SunBelt Basketball Tournament Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    Please. You jumped on me for saying his head coaching record was bad with that BS about how many great programs he's coached at. If you don't give ratstail about it, I'm not sure why you continue to defend this guy or even care who I compare him to.
    I’m not defending him, I just pointed out that record was 15 years ago, am I wrong? I didn’t say I didn’t give a ratstail about a comparison between Lanier and BVG, I said I didn’t give a ratstail about him or State.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I’m not defending him, I just pointed out that record was 15 years ago, am I wrong? I didn’t say I didn’t give a ratstail about a comparison between Lanier and BVG, I said I didn’t give a ratstail about him or State.
    lol. You must like arguing for the sake of arguing then. Let's just say I'd rather them hire a guy with a 58-70 career head coaching record than, say the Wofford or UNCG coach, who are proven winners.

Wofford's coach left for VaTech. They promoted the assistant HC today.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    Wofford's coach left for VaTech. They promoted the assistant HC today.
    Troy hired the old UTA coach.