TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SunBelt Basketball Tournament Thread

Default Re: SunBelt Basketball Tournament Thread

You guys have a lot more confidence than I do. I fully expect a one and done. Prove me wrong guys.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    You guys have a lot more confidence than I do. I fully expect a one and done. Prove me wrong guys.
    Like I've said, imo this is the game. It very well could be one and done. IMO game goes down to last min. we pull it out 84-81. I think we then go on and beat UTA by 7. Us and Gag in finals with a trip to the dance as the prize.

I have a feel weíre going to get run out of the gym tonight

[QUOTE=SigEp614;955792]I have a feel we

I have a feeling that we win by 6.

5. Default Re: SunBelt Basketball Tournament Thread

Doesnít look promising honestly...I could be way wrong but Iím not super confident about the run we will have to make in order to get to the big dance

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post

that fan needs to slow his roll, ask Texas Tech fans how they doing today? If we both get to the finals and we stick with our switching man to man I think IMO we will see the same results we saw in the first two games. IMO, we will need to come out in a totally new defense, something like what ETSU did vs Wofford in SOCON finals. Just my imo.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    that fan needs to slow his roll, ask Texas Tech fans how they doing today? If we both get to the finals and we stick with our switching man to man I think IMO we will see the same results we saw in the first two games. IMO, we will need to come out in a totally new defense, something like what ETSU did vs Wofford in SOCON finals. Just my imo.
    +1. Whatever we tried the first two games didnít work. Got to thave a Plan B.
    But letís get there. W I N is winning, tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post

Won’t happen. We have played switching man to man from Byington’s first game to his last and that’s not changing in the tournament. Byington is a good recruiter and a good coach but the inability or unwillingness (whichever it is) to make adjustments is what keeps him in that good category.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Won’t happen. We have played switching man to man from Byington’s first game to his last and that’s not changing in the tournament. Byington is a good recruiter and a good coach but the inability or unwillingness (whichever it is) to make adjustments is what keeps him in that good category.
    Sadly, I agree with this assessment.