TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GT

Default Re: GT

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    Terrible. Which is what he's trying to say. He thinks we're terrible.
    Thanks. I couldn’t quite make out how he actually feels about all GS sports from his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by willgsu View Post
    Thanks. I couldn’t quite make out how he actually feels about all GS sports from his posts.
    Pretty much anything less than NC's in baseball, football, basketball, golf, softball, tennis, swimming/diving, soccer is pitiful and all coaches should be on hot seat or fired if NC's arnt in sight. Any team we beat are "so-so" and any team we lose to are mediocre. It's really pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Pretty much anything less than NC's in baseball, football, basketball, golf, softball, tennis, swimming/diving, soccer is pitiful and all coaches should be on hot seat or fired if NC's arnt in sight. Any team we beat are "so-so" and any team we lose to are mediocre. It's really pretty simple.
    National Championships are for chumps. We want world Championships. Best badminton team in the universe.

4. Default Re: GT

I don't like a loss, I don't like a kid getting thrown out at 3rd trying to stretch a double into a triple. BUT I like the fact we banged out 13 hits, bats are waking up and that's good going into SB play.
    The attempt to stretch that double into a triple in the 9th was painful to watch. GT’s 3B had time to tie his shoe before he had to make the tag. We did make solid contact, though, promising.

nailed it

Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31

And don’t forget the rifle team.

They gots guns. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEX2 View Post
    And don’t forget the rifle team.

They gots guns. ��
    in all seriousness that program might just get GS a NC. Our #1 shooter finished 3rd in NCAA's. There's talk already of retiring her rifle.(smile). Probably won't happen unless she makes the Olympic team and wins a medal.