TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: GT

  1. Default Re: GT

    7-6 GT B8

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Evans, GA
    Posts
    16,755

    Default Re: GT

    Cost ourselves the game with a stupid base running play in the 9th.

  3. Default Re: GT

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    Cost ourselves the game with a stupid base running play in the 9th.
    Yeah, that was the difference.

    7-6 F

    10th straight loss to GT. Ouch.

  4. #14

    Default Re: GT

    Good midweek game. Still impressed with the fight in this team. Looking forward to the rest of the season and hopefully a rematch in JI.

  5. #15

    Default Re: GT

    Can’t lose 10 straight to a mediocre baseball program like Tech. Losses piling up quick.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  6. #16

    Default Re: GT

    Just curious. If Tech is a mediocre team over the last ten games we have played them what would Southern be classified as?

  7. #17

    Default Re: GT

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Cliff, put down the Newport’s.
    I laughed WAY TOO much after reading this reply

  8. #18

    Default Re: GT

    I don't like a loss, I don't like a kid getting thrown out at 3rd trying to stretch a double into a triple. BUT I like the fact we banged out 13 hits, bats are waking up and that's good going into SB play.

  9. #19

    Default Re: GT

    Quote Originally Posted by willgsu View Post
    Just curious. If Tech is a mediocre team over the last ten games we have played them what would Southern be classified as?
    Terrible. Which is what he's trying to say. He thinks we're terrible.
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

  10. #20

    Default Re: GT

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I don't like a loss, I don't like a kid getting thrown out at 3rd trying to stretch a double into a triple. BUT I like the fact we banged out 13 hits, bats are waking up and that's good going into SB play.
    +1

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •