TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

View Poll Results: What will be our 2019 record in football?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12-0

2 2.04%
  • 11-1

4 4.08%
  • 10-2

11 11.22%
  • 9-3

28 28.57%
  • 8-4

42 42.86%
  • 7-5

9 9.18%
  • 6-6

1 1.02%
  • 5-7

0 0%
  • 4-8

0 0%
  • 3-9 or worse

1 1.02%
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Record PredictionThread

Default Re: 2019 Record PredictionThread

I know we have some tough road games this season up-coming, but I think several people are really underestimating our team and this coaching staff. I say we match last years total no problem.

10-2
    LSU and Minn only losses, but we scare the beejeebers out of both.

3. Default Re: 2019 Record PredictionThread

6-6

Quote Originally Posted by GATA2020 View Post
    I know we have some tough road games this season up-coming, but I think several people are really underestimating our team and this coaching staff. I say we match last years total no problem.
    Our five toughest games are on the road and you say we have "some tough road games"? Last years total was the first time since we moved up that we hit 10 wins yet you think we match it "no problem" with that schedule?

I'll be ecstatic if we do, but am not holding my breath.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

We definitely go into Mobile and whip up on them, App State, Minnesota, Troy are all toss-ups, Arkansas State is a win, LSU a loss, and I don't see us losing in Paulson at all this season. At worst I see 9-3 inclusive of a bowl victory. I definitely see us taking a W at either Troy or App though. Time will tell.

6. Default Re: 2019 Record PredictionThread

We definitely go into Mobile and whip up on them, App State, Minnesota, Troy are all toss-ups, Arkansas State is a win, LSU a loss, and I don't see us losing in Paulson at all this season. At worst I see 9-3 inclusive of a bowl victory. I definitely see us taking a W at either Troy or App though. Time will tell.
    We go into both Mobile and Boone on a Thursday evening, just 5 days after the previous game. Neither game will be easy and I would not anticipate seeing us "whip up on" USA. Hope I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    We go into both Mobile and Boone on a Thursday evening, just 5 days after the previous game. Neither game will be easy and I would not anticipate seeing us "whip up on" USA. Hope I am wrong.
    Admittedly, the away-away with App and Troy will be the toughest of conference play. If we can scrape out of that stretch with at least 1 win, that will be great. However, since our transition year in 2014, we have never lost to USA, and two of those years were with Summers. If anything history is on our side lol.

From day one we have had USA's number, not worried about them. Troy will be difficult but I think we beat them. The only game I'm worried about is Appy and mainly because it's at the Rock and our long history shows we don't do to well up there.

9. Default Re: 2019 Record PredictionThread

Admittedly, the away-away with App and Troy will be the toughest of conference play. If we can scrape out of that stretch with at least 1 win, that will be great. However, since our transition year in 2014, we have never lost to USA, and two of those years were with Summers. If anything history is on our side lol.
    Agreed, but there is a difference in not losing and "whipping up on."

Against USA, we are 5-0 and have outscored them 207-45. The closest game was 24-9 in Summers' first year. Make your own determination on how that series has gone.