TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panther Talk board on upcomming GSU BB game

Default Panther Talk board on upcomming GSU BB game

From Panther Talk

Ben Moore - I expect the Panthers to be underdogs in the match up and GSU is looking to break an ugly road losing streak as the last win in the 'boro was in December 1996.

TALON -Yes, Georgia State will be Undermuts to Georgia Southern. I'd say by 10-20 points. It's to bad State has to look bad on ESPN in our dumpy Hanner field house. Still I think it's fitting.

BEN- Are you familiar how betting lines work? GS isnt covering a 10 point line at home in a rivalry game.
    It should open at GSU +4 or so IMO.

TALON - Come on Ben, as TALON betting lines dont mean much to me, because I don't bet. Still State is playing at Southern. I say between 10-20 points. So call Los Vegas & tell them they got it wrong.

Isn't that right Pike?

How about you KJ and Sanders?
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Default Re: Panther Talk board on upcomming GSU BB game

That fact that you're even conversing with that guy makes me feel dirty. I'm going to take a shower...

Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    From Panther Talk

Ben Moore - I expect the Panthers to be underdogs in the match up and GSU is looking to break an ugly road losing streak as the last win in the 'boro was in December 1996.

TALON -Yes, Georgia State will be Undermuts to Georgia Southern. I'd say by 10-20 points. It's to bad State has to look bad on ESPN in our dumpy Hanner field house. Still I think it's fitting.

BEN- Are you familiar how betting lines work? GS isnt covering a 10 point line at home in a rivalry game.
    It should open at GSU +4 or so IMO.

TALON - Come on Ben, as TALON betting lines dont mean much to me, because I don't bet. Still State is playing at Southern. I say between 10-20 points. So call Los Vegas & tell them they got it wrong.

Isn't that right Pike?

How about you KJ and Sanders?
    Is there a reason that you feel the need to continually try to call me out personally? I said my peace on your three asinine NDSU threads. Why don't you just leave it at that?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by eagle#58 View Post
    That fact that you're even conversing with that guy makes me feel dirty. I'm going to take a shower...
    I was trash talking on the Panther Talk board in there first season & really busted their chops.. They didn't have a smack board yet Ben let me post on anyway. I don't have anything against Ben. A lot of States early posters wanted me thrown off but Ben let me stay on Panther Talk anyway.

Ben and the Panther Talk posters have their opinion & I correct them. Just like I do on all the opponents boards.

So E58, how did Ben get under your skin?

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Is there a reason that you feel the need to continually try to call me out personally? I said my peace on your three asinine NDSU threads. Why don't you just leave it at that?
    KJ - Is there a reason that you feel the need to continually try to call me out personally?

TALON - Wasn't calling you out for battle, just wanted to know your small minded thoughts on the Panther Talk posts.

KJ - I said my peace on your three asinine NDSU threads.

TALON - you used the word "ASININE." (U nasty mouth U) Now many might be upset about that, but you're on Talon Talk, not the Flite Line. Thanks for stopping by and posting. You are a Georgia Southern fan so I respect that. We disagree on 99% of things, but you are allowed to be wrong on Talon Talk without being band.

By the way KJ

Myself, ValleyBoy, E58, OF, Pike51 & the few that post here have never been band for difference of opinion. I cant say the same thing for the Flite Line since E22 has not been around as the head Mod. What ever happened to EF200. Did he hurt some feelings on the Flite Line with a differing opinion?

KJ - Is there a reason that you feel the need to continually try to call me out personally?

TALON - Wasn't calling you out for battle, just wanted to know your small minded thoughts on the Panther Talk posts.

KJ - I said my peace on your three asinine NDSU threads.

TALON - you used the word "ASININE." (U nasty mouth U) Now many might be upset about that, but you're on Talon Talk, not the Flite Line. Thanks for stopping by and posting. You are a Georgia Southern fan so I respect that. We disagree on 99% of things, but you are allowed to be wrong on Talon Talk without being band.
    Regarding PantherTalk, they and their site are useless. The more you go to their site, the more you legitimize their existence. I don't care what they do or say there.

As for your small minded comment, I would normally respond but you've proven that you're not worth the effort. So by all means, please continue trolling along like you always do while the rest of us deal in reality. Just keep me out of it, and we'll get along just fine.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

KJ -Regarding PantherTalk, they and their site are useless. The more you go to their site, the more you legitimize their existence. I don't care what they do or say there.

TALON - And thats OK with me, but they were legitimized when they beat GSU 3 times in a row in our sport - FOOTBALL!

KJ - As for your small minded comment, I would normally respond but you've proven that you're not worth the effort.

TALON - Your Idea of the wort of a person is very subjective, but thanks for thinking of me.

KJ - So by all means, please continue trolling along like you always do while the rest of us deal in reality.

TALON - your reality is obtuse at best.

KJ- Just keep me out of it, and we'll get along just fine.

TALON I'm thinking of making you an onerrary member of Talon Talk. Don't spoil it for the rest of the TT posters! You talk trash pritty well. Not as good as EF200 or the rest of the Talon Talk posters, but their is a learning curve. I'm sure your up to the task.

I was trash talking on the Panther Talk board in there first season & really busted their chops.. They didn't have a smack board yet Ben let me post on anyway. I don't have anything against Ben. A lot of States early posters wanted me thrown off but Ben let me stay on Panther Talk anyway.

Ben and the Panther Talk posters have their opinion & I correct them. Just like I do on all the opponents boards.

So E58, how did Ben get under your skin?
    The dude is just a worm...simple as that.

Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

Let's kick these GAG state kittens back to the ATL!