TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 131

Thread: 2019 Blue-White Game Thread

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    27,865

    Default Re: 2019 Blue-White Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    It’s weird how this seems to be getting worse over time (I mean, compared to ‘84-‘00).

    Only been saying this for 8 years now
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    27,865

    Default Re: 2019 Blue-White Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Darreion Anderson showed deep threat ability last year.

    No Anderson got open on busted coverages. Never once did he outrun anybody on a go route.

    Now with that said....Anderson is probably a Zach Walker type receiver that isnít getting Walker chances. If heís 1v1 throw it up and give him a chance. We donít do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  3. Default Re: 2019 Blue-White Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Georgia State will beat Army.
    Now youíve just gone into stupid mode.

    No way will Gag come anywhere close to beating Army.

    Trolling is much better when you make stuff plausible. An Army loss to Gag is absolutely not gonna happen as long as Monken has anything to do with it.

  4. #84

    Default Re: 2019 Blue-White Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    No Anderson got open on busted coverages. Never once did he outrun anybody on a go route.

    Now with that said....Anderson is probably a Zach Walker type receiver that isn’t getting Walker chances. If he’s 1v1 throw it up and give him a chance. We don’t do that.
    Can’t remember the game, but he absolutely did outrun his coverage on one of his big catches.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    27,865

    Default Re: 2019 Blue-White Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Such a shame Army is playing them and not us. A simply meaningless and poorly attended game is in store. I recall a conversation with Dr. Keel I had several years ago about scheduling Army because of our close ties to Ft. Stewart and Ft. Benning. He was in complete agreement. I wish it happened - would have been a lot of interest and a full house at Paulson. Hard to believe they are playing Coastal, except for perhaps Ft. Bragg connection.

    Thatís a hard pass. If nothing else than think about who you are trying to pack out stadium with....Army supporters. Nah Iíll pass on the minimal extra income so we can face a triple option team coached by a former coach of ours with a large chunk of our stadium cheering for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    25,767

    Default Re: 2019 Blue-White Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Georgia State will beat Army.
    Monken is gonna run a train on them so hard they're gonna turn the stadium into a MARTA station.


  7. #87

    Default Re: 2019 Blue-White Game Thread

    Monken won't play us. They only schedule weak G5s. Have a problem with me saying that about Georgia State? Too bad. Army knows Tyson Summers won't be at Georgia Southern forever.

    But you can look at the G5s Army schedules and take note they tend to be programs lower on program win percentage on winspedia. Of course that doesn't mean they won't be good by the time the game comes around (see Buffalo this past season).
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

    If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

  8. Default Re: 2019 Blue-White Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Monken won't play us. They only schedule weak G5s. Have a problem with me saying that about Georgia State? Too bad. Army knows Tyson Summers won't be at Georgia Southern forever.

    But you can look at the G5s Army schedules and take note they tend to be programs lower on program win percentage on winspedia. Of course that doesn't mean they won't be good by the time the game comes around (see Buffalo this past season).
    And damned near beat Oklahoma...... when they were ranked #2 I think.

    They wonít schedule us, but damn it sure would be one hell of a game.

    If they came to Paulson, even money they would leave embarrassed

  9. #89

    Default Re: 2019 Blue-White Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Monken is gonna run a train on them so hard they're gonna turn the stadium into a MARTA station.
    +404

  10. Default Re: 2019 Blue-White Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Monken is gonna run a train on them so hard they're gonna turn the stadium into a MARTA station.
    Word.

    That dump already has all the carjackings and drive bys pre-installed.

Similar Threads

  1. Blue/White Game?
    By ButlerGSU in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 22nd January 2016, 11:13 AM
  2. Blue/White game?
    By NO_QUARTER in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 16th April 2014, 03:00 PM
  3. Blue / White Game
    By Tampa_Jax_Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 17th February 2011, 09:16 AM
  4. Blue & White game
    By 01Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 6th April 2009, 01:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •