TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Day 2019

1. Default Re: Pro Day 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Weíve put out Pro Day results a ton of times before.
    Yeah, but my impression from the photos I saw is we had a lot less scouts this year. May be our way of trying to get more to attend in the future. Iím just speculating.

2. Default Re: Pro Day 2019

Yea only 10 scouts showed up..not great

Default Re: Pro Day 2019

Our responsibility is to our players. No reason to not get the numbers out to as many eyes as possible.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

https://herosports.com/nfl/fcs-pro-d...h-alabama-ajaj

Kennesaw State and Central Arkansas must have had every single scout in every pro league in attendance.

5. Default Re: Pro Day 2019

Thereís 32 teams..coming off a bowl victory and having talented guys who deserve a fair look..to only have 10 scouts is a shame

https://herosports.com/nfl/fcs-pro-d...h-alabama-ajaj

Kennesaw State and Central Arkansas must have had every single scout in every pro league in attendance.
    Alrighty. Then I suppose you put this on Coach Lunsford and TK. Perhaps you have a better way to do things. Letís hear what you would have done to attract every NFL team to send a scout. You seem to have all the solutions which makes me think you should be in some Hall of Fame, or perhaps a hall of shame somewhere. Just asking.

We published pro day stats in the past when they were incredible. The only times I remember seeing them is for Brenda and McKinnon. Breida had just put up numbers better than almost anything at the combine he wasnít invited to. Of course they were going to put those numbers out to raise interest.

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Alrighty. Then I suppose you put this on Coach Lunsford and TK. Perhaps you have a better way to do things. Let’s hear what you would have done to attract every NFL team to send a scout. You seem to have all the solutions which makes me think you should be in some Hall of Fame, or perhaps a hall of shame somewhere. Just asking.
    Not what I’m saying. Kennesaw and UCA only had a handful of scouts there, and they put out the results.

Not what Iím saying. Kennesaw and UCA only had a handful of scouts there, and they put out the results.
    Sorry, it didnít come across that way to me. I thought you were taking a shot at Chad and TK for not having more scouts at Pro Day.

10. Default Re: Pro Day 2019

Quote Originally Posted by GSUALLDAY25 View Post
    Thereís 32 teams..coming off a bowl victory and having talented guys who deserve a fair look..to only have 10 scouts is a shame
    Very true, but the reality is NFL scouts arenít as impressed with our last second FG win over EMU, in their eyes itís just a business and they arenít wearing blue tinted glasses.