TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EFAA Email

1. Default EFAA Email

Just got the email announcing the date for next weekend (March 9th) of the EFAA Auction. Not trying to be rude but you've got to give people more time to plan for this event.

Default Re: EFAA Email

This was announced about a month ago? Whenever the Spring Practice schedule was announced.
    Last edited by 1peatfor7; 26th February 2019 at 02:24 PM.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

3. Default Re: EFAA Email

I don't remember seeing anything about it until this email but egg on my face for not being more proactive to figure it out.

It's always held on the day/weekend of the Spring Game.

Spring Game was announced leading up to or on Signing Day, so it's been quite a bit of time.

I understand that it seems out of the blue, cause it is earlier this year. Some folks were caught off guard and had already made plans for trips and stuff based on previous years being at the beginning of April.

Always keep an ear out for when the Spring Game is occuring, that'll tell you when it is.

5. Default Re: EFAA Email

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post

Always keep an ear out for when the Spring Game is occuring, that'll tell you when it is.
    Thanks for the protip. I'll be sure to look out for that next year.

The early recruiting period has changed things. Another benefit is we can get started earlier before all the spring storms that seem to cancel practice all the time.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

It was announced around the same time as the football gala information. Sorry if you missed out, but it's been on social media and in other emails. (Feb 13, Jan 31, Jan 16)

This will be the first year we have missed in a while...bad timing...

This may have already been answered elsewhere but is the EFAA event following past year schedules where the first hour of the event (6:30-7:30) will be when you have to enter the venue in order to be eligible for the reverse $10K? If so, is the expectation that folks leave the basketball game early? I'm not anticipating the game being over early enough for folks who are attending that to get to the EFAA event on the other side of town.

Anyone have an agenda for the event- like when the silent auction will be happening- does that end at 7:30 also?

The original email had a link to join on facebook for updates. I don't use that so don't know if there's anything there.
    https://mailchi.mp/georgiasouthern/2...a_raffleinvite